Construction Glitch

CowsEatFood

So I just started construction a few days ago, and re-designed my house yesterday. I tore down the bedrooms that I needed for a butler, and I assumed that I could buy the butler back after I was done building the new bedrooms. When I got to the servant place in Ardounge, they said that I already had a servant. So now I don't have a butler in my house and can't buy one.

Is there any way to fix this glitch?

Shaniqua.png

So I just started construction a few days ago, and re-designed my house yesterday. I tore down the bedrooms that I needed for a butler, and I assumed that I could buy the butler back after I was done building the new bedrooms. When I got to the servant place in Ardounge, they said that I already had a servant. So now I don't have a butler in my house and can't buy one.

You might try building a dining hall, and the bellpull that's supposed to summon your butler when pulled.

2dgucz6.png

You might try building a dining hall, and the bellpull that's supposed to summon your butler when pulled.

It says that I don't have a servant in the house when I pull it :/.

Shaniqua.png

you need two bedrooms also, one for you and him. I think I had this problem last year when I did a renovation of my POH.

Hm. I did that, and he didn't show up. I went to go do some hunter and he came back.

Thanks though :D.

Shaniqua.png

Yeah its not a glitch.

If you tear out both bedrooms the servant will leave but you still own them.

Once you have built 2 bedrooms (with beds) again and leave your house the servant will re-appear next time you enter.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue