Suggestion : Weapon Speed

Hi,

I was wondering how difficult it would be to add weapon speed (1-10 like on the official Jagex site) to the item database

I think this would be a great addition and then everyone could get all the information they need about a certain weapon without having to go to more than 1 site

Just a thought :thumbsup:

Kutchek.png

Hi,

I was wondering how difficult it would be to add weapon speed (1-10 like on the official Jagex site) to the item database

I think this would be a great addition and then everyone could get all the information they need about a certain weapon without having to go to more than 1 site

Just a thought :thumbsup:

Adding it to the database itself can be done with ease. Filling in the proper data is somewhat tougher. We always like to confirm the data we store in our databases, and counting the amount of weapons in the game (1, 2, 3, lots!!) it will take quite some time to verify it all. Nevertheless, I like the idea and I'll mention it to the rest of crew and find out what to do with it.

Xena_Dragon.png

• 2 weeks later...

It would be difficult to get data for every weapon, which is what Tip.it usually looks for if they are actually going to add a new field to each page. Otherwise, a note would usually made in the notes section regarding the weapon's speed.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as how it would be a massive effort to gather this data, and that we cover most of the important speeds in the combat guide here: http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=combat_guide.htm#weapons - I'm going to say no to this for now unless there was a much easier way of collecting data.

Thanks for your suggestion, however!

1.png
generic_signature.png