Overload bandos solo?

stonewall337

Anyone have a guide, or tell me a good invy? I have d stone (i), bandos, SW/fire cape, elysian, whip, and EE for spec, although I could probably get claws. Stats in siggy.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1391145-boss-soloing-inventories-some-recent-drops/

You could try altering your gear with this :)

Scroll a bit down btw.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

saysu1.png

Courtesy of Maz/Blood Riolu. You can find an explanation for it in Toast's guide in the Archive.

EDIT: Here's the info.

Should get 20-30 kills easy with this setup, for this with divines, expect 35-50 depending on whether or not you use claws or SGS (dragonstone (i) is the only thing to replace seers with, unless you don't mind another 25m risk using onyx)

GS is horrible, lasted barely 8 kills with SGS

People don't understand how easy soloing bandos is now after soul split and overloads, you'll average 20/hr, maybe 18/hr if you include banking and you should average any bandos item every 80 kills, so its like 4-5 hours for either 1m, 22m, 23m, or 26m (with a guaranteed extra 1m/hr from non bandos drops)

It's actually one of the fastest ways to make money through PVM, close if not the same as Tormented demons.

Also timing overloads is probably the most important part, if you don't time overloads expect your trips to have 30% less kills/trip

Every 15 seconds overloads give +26 in att/str/def so if you need to brew you need to brew 1 time @ 2 seconds before intervals 0, 15, 30, 45, and 2 times @ 4 seconds before the intervals, in the case you get massively spammed range attacks you use a super rest to bring it up to 99 where the intervals will bring it back to 125

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.