Colored whips

Wisky_is_Goo

its 50 points of any I think, If youve never done BA before just rush as an attacker or collector, 3-4 waves should do it assuming youre team doesnt suck to bad.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

You cant. Wont take long. But i recommending not to do it. Because once you do. You cant sell it.

But you can use a cleaning cloth to clean it so you can sell it.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

I had extra points after getting my torso, so i figured i would colour my whip to match my quest cape. I think i want to change it to white, now that i have my rc cape, though. Its all personal preference.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

You cannot buy them pre-coloured unfortunately. Everyone else pretty much got the rest of your questions accurately summed up - to answer your colour question you can paint your Abyssal Whip or Dark Bow in the colours: Green, White, Yellow, Blue and of course default (you'd need to get a cleaning cloth in order to reverse the painting process)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer