Shattered Heart-- Crafting

I'll look into it, nearly completed my statue, so give me a day. ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I've been doing various skilling lately, and I've accumulated various rocks. I didn't run a checklist of the rocks I encountered; I just put them in when I got a pair. It's possible I just assumed I got the rocks. Sorry for any possible inaccurate data.

acheron.jpg

I've been doing various skilling lately, and I've accumulated various rocks. I didn't run a checklist of the rocks I encountered; I just put them in when I got a pair. It's possible I just assumed I got the rocks. Sorry for any possible inaccurate data.

I just spun 3,600 flax, and did not receive a strange rock, so I'm either very unlucky, or you did indeed assume you got them this way.

In the future it might help to screenshot anything significant to avoid a bit of confusion, but in any case I'd like to thank you for taking the time to share what was on your mind. ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]