left click attack player

Ian1

ok, so ill be out pking and I'm attacking a high level then me. i need to right click scroll down one option and select attack. instead why not just make the first option for all monsters/people regardless of the level be attack. I've lost valuable time on that right click shuffle and it has slipped me up many times i even attack the wrong person sometimes. when i'm risking so much, id rather be precise. this isnt very complex, would make life simpler. i understand why its there to not attack people you dont mean to when your the underdog, but when im in that fight id rather just left click n attack, you know?

Any comments welcome

** THIS FEATURE DOES INCLUDE A TOGGLE SWITCH **

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

Generally speaking, the idea isn't that good, but I think if this idea were to be implemented, it only work in either PvP worlds, or BH. Otherwise it's a bad idea. Not trying to be mean, I'm only saying what I'm thinking.

Smiling.png

Generally speaking, the idea isn't that good, but I think if this idea were to be implemented, it only work in either PvP worlds, or BH. Otherwise it's a bad idea. Not trying to be mean, I'm only saying what I'm thinking.

why would it only work there? and also its not that big a change its not a giant deal just would make PvP more efficient because it can come down to seconds sometimes.

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

why would it only work there? and also its not that big a change its not a giant deal just would make PvP more efficient because it can come down to seconds sometimes.

I say that because, when I'm walking around RuneScape, I don't really want my first option to be the attack option. Especially if I'm wondering through an area with high-leveled players or monsters.

Smiling.png

I say that because, when I'm walking around RuneScape, I don't really want my first option to be the attack option. Especially if I'm wondering through an area with high-leveled players or monsters.

ok, but for that it is just as easy to press the right click button or click on your mini map or don't click near that monster. it would just make certain things easier like eat and attack rather than right click, scroll, eat right click, scroll, attack, also it could be an option you pick personally on your in-game settings, you can toggle it if you dont like it or your are running though a place making all attacking options teh second option and the not left click option

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

ok, but for that it is just as easy to press the right click button or click on your mini map or don't click near that monster. it would just make certain things easier like eat and attack rather than right click, scroll, eat right click, scroll, attack, also it could be an option you pick personally on your in-game settings, you can toggle it if you dont like it or your are running though a place making all attacking options teh second option and the not left click option

Now having the option to toggle that is completely different. With that in mind, only then could this idea possibly shed some light. ;)

Smiling.png

Now having the option to toggle that is completely different. With that in mind, only then could this idea possibly shed some light. ;)

lol, well cool, so you support it as long as there is a toggle feature?

Ian1.png

99 Cooking 27 July 2009

lol, well cool, so you support it as long as there is a toggle feature?

While the idea is an interesting one, it should be explained a bit more. I can't say the I completely support it.

Smiling.png

I completely agree with this! Don't listen to Smiling, he doesn't know what he's talking about..

I am always doing slayer tasks with higher lvl monsters and it does get annoying when you always have to click and scroll down to attack.

100% Support

Nalsum-Signature.jpg

Dude I just posted this idea like 4 feet below your topic. Nice idea theft.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I completely agree with this! Don't listen to Smiling, he doesn't know what he's talking about..

I am always doing slayer tasks with higher lvl monsters and it does get annoying when you always have to click and scroll down to attack.

100% Support

Your right.. silly me for using logical thinking.

Smiling.png

• 3 weeks later...

There is an almost identical topic suggesting this here. You can suggest any extra features or such in that thread seeing as the suggestion is pretty much the same. Thus, I'm going to lock the thread. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].