CR vs TCL

Uffan5

Earlier this week Wilky and I got into contact for a week prep pkri. TCL usually give us pretty challenging fights so we knew that this fight would be no walk in the park. Both clans prepped their asses off expecting a great fight. Saturday came around and we massed up our separate clans and met up just after 3:30. CR set up on top of spiders and TCL came rushing up shortly after.

TCL Starting: 140 opts

CR Starting: 189 opts ~ 64 on Ventrilo

100710144555.png

The fight started off with a few quick kos from CR's side, taking the early lead. Our ventrilo got downed several times during the fight which forced us to ingame lead and swap between backup ventrilos and such. It was rough but we did our best but I'd like to thank RSD's Lil Blaknite & Eternal Honour for allowing us to use their ventrilo for the majority of this fight. Respect and thanks will be paid in anyway possible, just let me know :).

Anyways with our ventrilo issues (It was downed like 8 times lol) and performance was a bit slow at times which allowed TCL to keep in the game. After everything was a 100% sorted on a fresh world, we applied our best snipers and forced TCL to call it off early. Thanks for the fight TCL, it was much appreciated. Once again ty Lil Blaknite and EH for allowing us to use your server and ty RSD, CoR and Downfall for the anticrash. Also a big shoutout to our newest member Al120 and our favorite french guy Leon to binding their hearts out today :).

CR Ending: 216 opts ~ 75 on Ventrilo

2w7pweo.jpg

Pictures:

100710144532.png

100710144618.png

100710144742.png

100710145158.png

100710160721.png

100710160852.png

100710161640.png

100710163207.png

100710164121.png

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Uffan5 fails, you were meant to let metallic post :thumbdown:

GJ CR, couldn't be stuffed waking up at 4am for this war.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Uffan5 fails, you were meant to let metallic post :thumbdown:

GJ CR, couldn't be stuffed waking up at 4am for this war.

nice dedication sutty!!!!

last war with you guys

<3333333333333333333

Sorry didn't get the memo! Little Metallic i will miss you :(

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

lol @ last pic , 65 on audio but not even 60 here

gj anywayz

I'm not sure if that was accurate since we were split between two vents because of getting ddosed and many people were on both or went afk because it was so annoying lol.

crsigl.png