Lunar Magic training?

Soupy17

Well I'm going for 99 magic, and I'm 95 at the moment, and alching although semi afkable / I dont need to pay attention, just click, is slow exp. I know that lunar magics offer some faster yet more attention-requiring methods. Can anyone either tell me which ones can net you in good exp / hour, or link me to a guide? Thanks in advance ^^

LOL

Thats not bad, money isnt a huge issue, I just dont want to blow my bank barraging to 99. I thought there were methods that raked in somthing like 250k exp an hour, but I also hear that they might have been nerf'd :o? Thanks for the reply =]

LOL

String Amulet is about 5 gp/xp and around 130k Magic exp an hour. 1 click and it does all the amulets in your inventory 1 at a time, 83 mage exp per amulet.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Thats not bad, money isnt a huge issue, I just dont want to blow my bank barraging to 99. I thought there were methods that raked in somthing like 250k exp an hour, but I also hear that they might have been nerf'd :o? Thanks for the reply =]

You really should reconsidered Rock Lobsters. Too many people pass it off just by looking at the face value of it. It's important to look DEEPER and consider everything they have to offer.

In just 1 hour of barraging rock lobsters, you get the equivalent of: 1) Roughly 1 hour of magic xp through other conventional means 2) 1.3 hours of summoning xp when compared to Chaos Tunnel Waterfiends, 2+ hours of summoning xp when compared to Ancient Cavern Waterfiends and 3) 1 hour of HP xp when compared to PC or SW

So in just 1 hour, you can get over 4 hours of xp, saving you 3 hours of time. Sure it'll cost you ~1m/hour, but since you save 3 hours of time, if you can make over 330k/hr (which is like what, picking snape grass? Lol. If a machine can do it, you can too.) you should barrage rock lobsters (assuming you don't use Chaos Tunnel Waterfiends). If you have a SoL and Battle Robes, that number falls to about 160k, which quite honestly you can do in nonmembers.

Obviously, that's only an extremely simple calculation, and there are a few things I have overlooked, but those don't play a big impact. The point is, rock lobsters are much, much cheaper than they appear.

Really, the only reason NOT to burst rock lobsters is if you have 99 hp and 99 summoning, or don't care about training either of them further (which you really should, since both are very useful skills).

You bring up a good point, I am 99 hp but not 99 sum (I would love to have this higher). The only thing I dislike about them is I find them immensely boring. The other reason I wasnt too keen on them is I am currently going for 99 farming, and its a pain to get to rock crabs, and I would have to tele out ~every hour to do a farming run. However, your point about it being more or less necessary for 99 sum is very true, perhaps I'll work on a different skill while I farm :)

LOL

You bring up a good point, I am 99 hp but not 99 sum (I would love to have this higher). The only thing I dislike about them is I find them immensely boring. The other reason I wasnt too keen on them is I am currently going for 99 farming, and its a pain to get to rock crabs, and I would have to tele out ~every hour to do a farming run. However, your point about it being more or less necessary for 99 sum is very true, perhaps I'll work on a different skill while I farm :)

Ideally, yes, would want to get those herb runs in ASAP.

However, the bulk of farming xp comes from trees/fruit trees, which you do once or twice (trees) per day, which are more than 4-5 hours apart (standard trip length). All you'd give up are 2-3 herb runs, which is pretty bad, but not terrible, for your farming training.