71-73 mining

skylor12344

I was wondering what the best way (not nessisarily fastest) way to get the last 2 lvls WITHOUT doing granite or powermining / kyatt iron?

P.S I have the Penance Horn (normal) as well as Varrock Armor 3 and i can use up to a lava titan familiar for mining boost.

Use a kyatt to teleport to pictoris mine, mine irons, bank at edge or cwars. Probably need a high population world for the iron to spawn fast enough since you aren't dropping.

There's also a way with using ardy cloak teleport I think.

And near yanille, there's iron and a deposit box near the fishing trawler I think.

Kyatt is the only one I've tried, though.

Edit: rofl didn't see the kyatt part. Thought you said powermining granite / irons.

:$

siggya.png

Use a kyatt to teleport to pictoris mine, mine irons, bank at edge or cwars. Probably need a high population world for the iron to spawn fast enough since you aren't dropping.

There's also a way with using ardy cloak teleport I think.

And near yanille, there's iron and a deposit box near the fishing trawler I think.

Kyatt is the only one I've tried, though.

Edit: rofl didn't see the kyatt part. Thought you said powermining granite / irons.

:$

Yea reason i'm not powermining granite / iron or using kyatt iron is because i fail at dropping fast enough to make the xp rates worth it and kyatts are always hard to get on the G.E plus every world i tried when using the kyatt method that wasnt lagging was packed.

EDIT:Also forgot to mention im using a D pick

Granite is worth it no matter what so you should mine that

Why 73 though? Mining Lrc is horrible experience and isnt worth it on tasks

It does, however, make the creatures respawn much quicker, as they cannot respawn until their previous carcass has disappeared, through the 2minute timer or by mining. So I suppose if one is unwilling to run around the place killing the things, you could instead camp 2 spawns and mine each after it dies.

It's pretty good xp, all things considered.

Check my mining guide for other viable methods. I highly recommend shooting stars. You may want to look into Gold as well, although granite and stars are really your best shot.

The ardy cape method consists of bringing a t-bird and teleporting to the monastery using the cape. After full, teleport back using d rings/glories. Rinse and repeat.

It's about 15-20% slower than kyatt mining in any form, but there's much much less competition. Also since the rocks are spaced a little further apart, you end up being naturally slow so a full world isn't necessary.

The ardy cape method consists of bringing a t-bird and teleporting to the monastery using the cape. After full, teleport back using d rings/glories. Rinse and repeat.

It's about 15-20% slower than kyatt mining in any form, but there's much much less competition. Also since the rocks are spaced a little further apart, you end up being naturally slow so a full world isn't necessary.

what are you mining using that method? where do you teleport? ;s

what are you mining using that method? where do you teleport? ;s

You mine iron, you teleport into the Chapel right south of the rocks. It's like a 3 second run north until you get to the rocks, max.

I'd arrange your empty spaces in a row so it's easier to drop.

Get coal bag from dungeoneering and mine coal at mining guide or better p2p spot, atleast it doenst require dropping...

Or go to hobgoblins mine or crandor isle (or better p2p spot) and super heat addy bars.

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂