[VIDEO] GuidesForScapers - 175k Magic Experience Per Hour

GuidesForScapers

2q1taqc.png

Amazingly Fast Magic Experience - 175k Exp Per Hour

This guide shows you how to get 175k Magic experience per hour using a new method. I found this method by myself and i was unable to find any guide showing this method, so i see no issue with posting this and claiming it as my own method.

All averages were worked out using current GE prices and a sample of 100 casts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f05iY-s9plc

Video quality will improve with time, it is still processing as i post this.

I hope this helps you all out.

Next Guide: How to Exploit AFK EPers for HUGE Profit

Make sure to subscribe to be the first to see it :)

Thanks for reading and/or watching!

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Good guide, but a bit too expensive for me :P

Yeah, it is a little on the expensive side. But it is cheaper than bursting. I spent more time getting 84 - 94 Magic with Superheat, MTA Enchants and alching than it would take to get 71 - 99 with this method. Lets hope it helps some rich kiddes :P

GuidesForScapers.png

Yeah, it is a little on the expensive side. But it is cheaper than bursting. I spent more time getting 84 - 94 Magic with Superheat, MTA Enchants and alching than it would take to get 71 - 99 with this method. Lets hope it helps some rich kiddes :P

What are good ways to train magic with less money to spend? I mean losing a max of about 200 - 300k a/hr.

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png

What are good ways to train magic with less money to spend? I mean losing a max of about 200 - 300k a/hr.

Superheat was 60gp loss per cast when i was doing it. It was around 70k experience per hour, with the addition of smithing experience. I got 74 smithing from 55 through superheat.

GuidesForScapers.png

I remember seeing something like this, a few months ago.Although it's cheaper than barraging to 99 keep in mind the hp/summoning xp you get.With this method you simply get a lot of hunter kits that are worthless.Can they even be noted(incase you want to drop them)?

I remember seeing something like this, a few months ago.Although it's cheaper than barraging to 99 keep in mind the hp/summoning xp you get.With this method you simply get a lot of hunter kits that are worthless.Can they even be noted(incase you want to drop them)?

I think they would be notable, seeing as they're tradeable on the GE.

Anyway, this is pretty nice. Each Hunter Kit takes 1.2 seconds to make, and you took about 6 seconds banking. If you use mousekeys and whatnot, that banking time can be a lot, lot lower. I'll do a little efficiency analysis between this and High Alchemy:

Let's say you lose 20 coins per cast of High Alchemy, which is generous. Also, let's assume you can't sell the Hunter Kits on GE. Let's give an XP/hr of Alchemy of 75k.

For Alchemy, this is a loss of 23076 per hour. For Hunter Kit, it's a loss of 875,000 an hour. (350*2500)

[(-875000 * 75000) - (-23000 * 175000)]/(75000-175000)

(-65625000000 + 4025000000) /-100000

Makes 616,000. This means that if you value your time at over 616,000 coins an hour, Hunter Kit is better than alchemy. I'll run a test on String Jewellery later.

String Jewellery:

[(-875000 * 150000) - (-632530 * 175000)]/(150000-175000)

(-131250000000 + 110692750000)/-25000

822,290. This means that if you value your time at over 822.290 coins per hour, Hunter Kit is better than String Jewellery.

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-- Jack Handey

Cook_Me_Plox.png

• 2 months later...

I'll see if this method is up-to-date, seeing as I saw Soul Runes skyrocket a few weeks ago (therefore it was cheap to level to 99 Mage with Stun).

I'll probably need 200k Astral Runes which I can't afford yet. I don't know, I'll have to calculate.