Blessed Spirit Shield

SiameseDream

Recently, I thought of purchasing a blessed spirit shield. I checked the GE on the main page to find, that it was plummeting steadily to a lower and lower price. My question is, is it worth it and do you think that the shield will ever stop and bottom out? and if so at what price will it bottom out at?

"Won't get fooled again."-The Who

Electro_Skel.png

3061b_graphimg3.gif?id=13736&scale=2

you can just see the end of the rise that occured from the RT5 update on that graph, this is what caused the initial rise from ~3m to 7m. The shield was never truly worth more then ~4m and so is falling back to its original price of ~3m. That's my opinion.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

its worth it if you do alot of DKs, arma, or mage slayer.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png