moved to "boats?"

12bigo12

I was thinking about it. It sounded cool so i wanted to post it here. Well first of all you need to do a certain quest have certain carpentry (yes itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s when carpentry and POHs come out) and also a certain fishing. Different logs depend on what type and how big the boat will be. Well tell me if ya like it or hate it. Boats will be like for better fishing chances and faster fishing. Also the boat CAN sink. Once the boat sinks you lose your catch that you got that time. It's like the mini game but different. Also if Jagex can, they can make new things to fish. Boats are fishing only.

For you who donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t know the Romans used to flood the coliseum and have boat wars, so if lets say 3 days out of the 7 days castle wars changed to where there were like 2 boats and people shoot cannon and arrows at each other ( no guns!) you guys can feed off this thought. (gotsol idea). I told my friend about this and he told me some great stuff (glitch z13) I also did some new up-dates. In the boat wars the mages can attack the people on the boat and they can attack the boat itself. So say if they use fire strike it has a chance to light the boat on fire, but of course it can be distinguished. The warriors will set planks if other boats get close enough and then raid the other peoples boat and try to get the flag, (yes the flag is in the boat, first team to capture 3 flags win). The planks can be burned, the higher your firmaking the faster itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ll burn (firemaking aint that useless now is it?) Is anyone is one the plank when it is burning they will fall in the water, be suspended for 10-15 seconds then appear back in the bottom of the boat where the flag is. The boat can also sink so people will need to repair it. Now onto the rangers! They will be able to range people (no arrows wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t sink the boat and no there will not be fire arrows) on other boats, but thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s not all rangers can also use cannons to sink the boat. There are other ways for people o get on the boat like adding a new thing to smithing where you can make grapples so they can swing to one bat to another. If boats sink during battle the opposing force can get their flag because it will be suspended on the water for 30 seconds. I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t have the boat controlling down just right. I was thinking about one person chosen in the beginning that controls the ship (they cant be harmed, only when boat sinks). I think I covered everything, if I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t plz tell me. If there are any questions plz ask. Thank you.

Agree:

12bigo12

Mouse1010

Ppllaaiinn

Dreadknot10

pageup11

lpinkus

glitch z13

gotsol - coliseum idea

Lord... I never agreed...

This is almost exactly the same as castle wars, except on boats. And it practically makes all classes except mages useless, as if one team is full of mages they can just keep setting the opposing boat on fire, and the other team would be busy estinguishing them and have no time for anything else. So it's basically mage world.

Not to mention the lag it would create... people running around is one thing, but something as big as a boat moving around? The lag...

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I have. And I'm targeting the battle idea only, so don't bring the fishing idea on me. But if you want, I can give you my opinion on that too...

We already have a fishing trawler minigame. What more do you want?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

ok i understand the combat thing but the lag wont be that bad and also mages have a 25% CHANCE OF BURNING IT WITH fire wave.... guess i shold have put it there be fore.

I AM MOVING THIS THERED TO "BOATS?"