Attack 96-99

Slaykan

I'm wondering what the absolute fastest way to train attack is, I don't care at all about profit I just want max xp, and also maybe a rough estimate of how long it may take, thanks.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

Ya I hear you but the thing is i've been doing slayer since 70ish attack and im getting kinda tired of it, so I was just wondering which other methods were the best.

slaykan.png Good Timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees.

images-1.jpgThere is dignity in suffering, nobility in pain, but failure is a salted wound, that burns over and over again.

:shock: ..........

If you really are just going for the fastest xp, I would go zombie monkeys.

That's what I did. In retrospect, I should have camped abyssal demons with turmoil. Not much slower, and much better profit.

lalalasig2.png

Armoured Zombies or Zombie Monkeys for fastest xp.

If you want a mix of profit and to train another skill at the same time go with slayer. It is only beneficial if you truly want to train the slayer skill in conjunction with melee's since there is better money makers out there.

Low_C.png