Skeletal Wyvern Task

udontnojak55

Well i just got my first task of Skeletal Wyverns and I have no idea what to do :wall: . I would like to know what the best method is to kill them as well as the best setup to do so

Thanks in advance for any help :-D

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

You should consider skipping them, as they'll be difficult for your levels. However, piety and melee armor with a cannon and healing familiar is your best bet. Alternatively, bring a BOB full of food instead of the healing familiar. Though a bit slower, consider banking the bones, as getting back is quick with fairy rings.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I like a challenge once in awhile... does the dragonfire shield protect you from their breath? I know it said to use an elemental/mind shield but I was curious about the other option

7049be8d11.png

archsupportei2.png

Proudly achieved 99 fletching before the 'string x' option

Proudly achieved 99 firemaking before the Grand Exchange was introduced

Call me crazy but I alched all the way to 99 magic

I like a challenge once in awhile... does the dragonfire shield protect you from their breath? I know it said to use an elemental/mind shield but I was curious about the other option

Dfs does protect from their ice breath

Dragonfire yes, anti-dragon no.

Use piety, bring a beast of burden, and bank the bones. Wear melee armor with DFS and whip. Your attack and strength levels aren't optimal, but Piety and super sets should make up for it. If you find yourself with extra food, it may be a sign that you should try switching to proselyte.

You could skip them if you like, but you only have 78 summoning, so they're at least worth a shot if only for the excellent charm drop rate.