bonecrusher + long bone

It would be a good idea to mention that the bonecrusher will not "crush" long bone and that it's possible to obtain them with a bonecrusher in your inventory , and I also assume Curved Bone. So players thinking they may be losing on these bones might choose to bring the bonecrusher safely with monsters dropping big bones.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

I don't suppose you have a screenshot of both Bonecrusher and a Long bone in your inventory, do you?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I don't suppose you have a screenshot of both Bonecrusher and a Long bone in your inventory, do you?

No, since it's rare this would be difficult to get a genuine screenshot. Although I could "fake" one, you will have to take my word for it. I've gotten 2 long bone since I got my bonecrusher and I bring it to every fire giants and aquanites task I get. I just think this would be helpful to those who don'T want to risk losing a long bone and need confirmation.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

• 2 weeks later...