Need skill calc for clan web site

I'm in the midst of making a website for my clan and thought it would be a cool idea if I added a skill calculator. My problem is I can't seem to find one, nor do I know how to make one. If anyone knows a link or how to create a runescape skill calculator please help me.

If you mean the kind you can find on tip.it's website, I've never heard of any that are just free to use on your own site.

Some calculators would be fairly simple to code (if you're good with coding) but others (combat calculator comes to mind) would be far more difficult.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

If you mean the kind you can find on tip.it's website, I've never heard of any that are just free to use on your own site.

Some calculators would be fairly simple to code (if you're good with coding) but others (combat calculator comes to mind) would be far more difficult.

Yes a tip.it skill calculator for cooking and fletching etc. Is what I need. Is there anyway I could just copy it from tip.it or do I need special permission or something

Yes a tip.it skill calculator for cooking and fletching etc. Is what I need. Is there anyway I could just copy it from tip.it or do I need special permission or something

You are not allowed to copy tip.its, however you may simply put a link back to tip.it or add a button.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Yeah, linking back to tip.it is probably your best option, remaking all the skill calculators would be pretty time consuming,especially if you'd like them to have the same depth that tip.it's calculators do.

polvCwJ.gif

Yeah, linking back to tip.it is probably your best option, remaking all the skill calculators would be pretty time consuming,especially if you'd like them to have the same depth that tip.it's calculators do.

There isnt a way i could just ask for permission to use the calculators here on tip.it? Maybe find someone to code one for me?

There isnt a way i could just ask for permission to use the calculators here on tip.it? Maybe find someone to code one for me?

The calculators aren't embeddable - meaning that the only way you could use them on your website would be to actually take relevant files and use them on your site. The administrators own the rights to those caluclators and they aren't just handed out, they are for use on tip.it only.

You could try to find someone to code for you, however it will be fairly expensive as most programmers tend to charge upwards of $30 an hour.

polvCwJ.gif

Meh I'd like to make some just for the fun of programming some, but I would still need the formulas :P.

Anyway, yeah, I don't think the tip.it programmers would give away their work that easy.

There is an openly available combat calculator formula some where (pre summoning) I remember seeing it...it was pretty complicated.

I don't think it was quite as good as tip.it's though, as it was as much as .5 of a level off when I tested it.

But for the skill calculators, you wouldn't really need a formula.

EDIT: This page has some formulas: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_level

polvCwJ.gif