alching

bowler300x3

are you buying your own nature runes? cuase if you are i think you cant make money off of it, but i bought my natures and alched maple longbows(u)

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

You can't. It's a level-oriented world, and you have to pay for exp. If you buy both nats and items, you'll end up with a net loss.

Some items alch for more than they cost. You lose less than the cost of a nat. If you were to rc your own nats, you would only lose the cost of ess. Then you might come out ahead. (...at the opportunity cost of time spent rcing, of course...)

EDIT: Ok, so... there are some very obscure examples of high value items that have since fallen to alch value on the GE. If you get one of these near min, it alches for profit even if you buy nats. This includes things like dragon meds and godsword shards, depending on the market. Lots of alchers compete for them, and they definitely can't be bought in bulk.

Disclaimer: The above is probably inaccurate.

the_zephyrus.png

You can't. It's a level-oriented world, and you have to pay for exp. If you buy both nats and items, you'll end up with a net loss.

Some items alch for more than they cost. You lose less than the cost of a nat. If you were to rc your own nats, you would only lose the cost of ess. Then you might come out ahead. (...at the opportunity cost of time spent rcing, of course...)

EDIT: Ok, so... there are some very obscure examples of high value items that have since fallen to alch value on the GE. If you get one of these near min, it alches for profit even if you buy nats. This includes things like dragon meds and godsword shards, depending on the market. Lots of alchers compete for them, and they definitely can't be bought in bulk.

actualy most of them have a low buy limit, which is why they cant be bought in bulk.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png