Spiritual Warriors Task

Brawleyman19

Sure why not. Best place to kill them would be Zamorak's area, just wield an Unholy Book if you have it, and use mage boosting gear - whether it be Mystic, Ahrim's, etcetera. Don't forget to bring your Full Slayer Helm too. Although personally I haven't done them myself, they don't hit too hard. Bring a couple of food or if for some reason they are hitting you too hard, bring prayer potions and protect from Melee (they shouldn't be hitting too hard). If you want to speed up your task (and if you are willing to spend money and/or have these available to you) use a Wolpertinger, Extreme Magic Pot, Magic Potion or Magic Essence potion to boost your damage modifier. As for the spell, at your level I would probably recommend Slayer Dart or some type of Wave spell. Or, you can ignore whatever I just typed and just skip it if you really wish, if these aren't as what you expected them to be.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

If you want to mage them, go for it.

However if you're just attempting to do the task in a timely manner, consider canceling it. Spiritual warriors are not amazing exp, have no noteworthy loot, and drop absolutely no charms. They're possibly one of the worst tasks on kuradel's list for all-around slaying.

However if you're just attempting to do the task in a timely manner, consider canceling it. Spiritual warriors are not amazing exp, have no noteworthy loot, and drop absolutely no charms. They're possibly one of the worst tasks on kuradel's list for all-around slaying.

kurdal assigns spiritual warriors? :blink:

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

kurdal assigns spiritual warriors? :blink:

No. Only Sumona does.

Kidd_Varrow.png

spacespider.png