Rotten Scenario

Comical

Quite simple. 1 person presents a worst-case scenario, then the person below has to try and reach the objective. Then it continues, the person who reached the objective must post another scenario.

Example:

Person A: You're surrounded by 5 monsters and all you have is a knife, a boomerang, and a shovel. You have to sprint to a door and you'll be safe. How will you get to the door?

Person B: I throw my boomerang at 3 of the monsters, throw a knife at another and KO the 5th with my shovel, then run like hell towards the door.

Someone is about to slit your throat. You're bound and gagged to a chair and he's about to slit your throat in seconds. How do you turn the blade on him, break free, then escape?

Etc. etc. etc.

Allowed powers:

Telekenesis

Portal Machine

All right... I'll start.

You're in a room with no doors, windows, anything. All you have is a portal machine, and to escape you have to go to a room that is impervious to a portal machine, which is next door. How do you escape?

Comical.jpeg

I throw the portal machine at the wall. The wall breaks and I get into the room. I win

Your trapped in a ship at the bottom of the ocean and you only have a steak. How do you get out and up to the surface.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I wave the steak at a shark, jump on its back, jump onto the back of the dolphin that pwns the shark, then let go once it goes up to the surface to breathe.

You're stuck in a locked room with magma pouring through a ceiling grate. How do you get to safety?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I use telekenesis to keep the magma from flowing down and use telekenesis to phase through the door and escape to safety.

You're in a cage and a rain of spears are descending upon you. You have no portal machine nor telekenesis powers and all you have is a bayonet and a a box of matches. How can you escape to safety?

Comical.jpeg

LIGHT THE BAYONETTE

Pick the lock with the bayonette, go outside and smoke a cigar with your box o' matches

Youre Cemented into a brick up to your shoulders and have to listen to the jonas brothers all day long. All you have are your teeth and a chisel which is just too far away

not allowed: phasing, suparpowers, portalling, keletineses

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

(Err, for mine I wasn't including any powers...)

Naturally I ask the Jonas Brothers to chisel me out. :rolleyes:

Locked in a room filling with magma, same as before, BUT NO FRICKIN' POWERS!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Wake up

You are forced into extreme bondage with multiple men, you dont have powers.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

... Kill them. KILL THEM ALL.

ESCAPE THE ROOM AND KILL FELIX!

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Use the spines and ribcages of the dead men to fashion a bone ladder, climb up it and escape to kill Felix.

Felix has you trapped with 50 knife wielding midgets, 6 attack doges, 20 attack cats, and he is pointing a pistol at you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I use a portal machine to drop the hell outta there.

You're falling from a plane into the Atlantic Ocean. All you have is a knife, a shark charmer, and a bayonet. How do you get to land?

Comical.jpeg