Free hosting website(s)?

Zibl

Normally, I use 110mb.com for any of my hosting needs; it's free, easy, and best of all: has no advertisements. But up until recently they've gone completely down hill for me. I always use Gmail for my e-mail addresses, especially for any website I make that needs it's own specific e-mail. After registering the Gmail account, and filling everything out on 110mb.com, I check my Gmail account to find... nothing. No confirmation e-mail what-so-ever. I always double & triple check the information I submit when I'm making a new 110mb account, but I figured it was an honest mistake. So I tried again, this time using the same e-mail but a different website name. STILL nothing. So I made a completely different Gmail account, and tried making ANOTHER website, this time being 1,000% correct with my information submission.

NOTHING!!

That was about 2 days ago. I tried filing a report about it, but haven't heard anything from them. It's weird, because I've had a few 110mb accounts in the past (my most recent one being made about a month ago) without any problems. So this is my question to you guys: what are some free web hosting websites that won't automatically put any advertisements on your web pages?

110mb.com was really the only FREE web hosting place that I've ever found that didn't have some sort of advertisements on your pages. And I can't find anything that tickles my fancy off of Google.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Did you check the Spam and All Mail options in Gmail?

Or contact someone from the site?

000 Webhost doesn't do adverts :)

I've used 000webhost before, they won't do ads on your page but they'll normally give you a funny extension to your domain.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM