Few skilling/leveling questions

Knight_Zaros

I'm pretty familier with the game but definitly not a skiller. So just wanting to know some good ways of training from ___ level to ___ level. I know its quite a list but I do play quite a bit and I am getting close to my combat goals so I would like to get my skills caught up a little bit as I finish off my combat goals. And I just want some up-to-date ideas considering summer prices/etc.

I don't necessarly want to blow my entire bank leveling these skills but I am fairly well off so I definitly interested in some speedy training methods.

Crafting level 60 currently seeking level 70 or 75 depending on cost/time

Hunter level 48 to level 66

Mining Level 55-70 (would like to make some decent money, but speed>cash by far)

Smithing level 60-70 (Steel plates still the way to go?)

Firemaking level 60-70 (maples best bang/buck?)

Woodcutting 71-75 (I believe fastest exp is Ivy correct?)

Theiving 54-60

Herb 60-70

Agility 53-60

Runecrafting 49-60

Fishing 65-70 (speed>money)

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

You COULD do Ivy! But, I made over 1B off my 83M Wc Exp and you make about 1M with that Exp off Ivy! LOL - Bird's Nests. <_<

Cut Mage Trees!(:

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

I'm pretty familier with the game but definitly not a skiller. So just wanting to know some good ways of training from ___ level to ___ level. I know its quite a list but I do play quite a bit and I am getting close to my combat goals so I would like to get my skills caught up a little bit as I finish off my combat goals. And I just want some up-to-date ideas considering summer prices/etc.

I don't necessarly want to blow my entire bank leveling these skills but I am fairly well off so I definitly interested in some speedy training methods.

Crafting level 60 currently seeking level 70 or 75 depending on cost/time Battlestaves and d'hide bodies with SC needles are pretty popular methods.

Hunter level 48 to level 66 Orange sallies until red sallies/penguins.

Mining Level 55-70 (would like to make some decent money, but speed>cash by far) Granite mining is the fastest, but I did iron just because I'd rather bank the ores than drop them.

Smithing level 60-70 (Steel plates still the way to go?) You can smelt gold ores (while superheating, if you wish).

Firemaking level 60-70 (maples best bang/buck?) I'd go with maples, yeah.

Woodcutting 71-75 (I believe fastest exp is Ivy correct?) I'm not sure which is faster, Ivy's or Teaks (I've heard both). I averaged about 60k/hr on ivy's. Ivy's are afkable, Teak's, not so much.

Theiving 54-60 I just did a mixture of Sorceress' Garden and Pyramid Plunder (never was a big thieving fan).

Herb 60-70Clean herbs or Super Attacks is what I started to make (got a bit lazy with herblore).

Agility 53-60I did the wildy course.

Runecrafting 49-60 Graahk natures, or ZMI for speed.

Fishing 65-70 (speed>money) Barbarian fishing? Or fly fishing.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Its an option but Im doing level 71-75 WC so can't even cut magic trees. I don't typically skill for money, to slow and tedious IMHO. Not for me.

EDIT: Thank Vulxai, I totally forgot about SG for theiving thanks. And I'll look into the other ideas as well!

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Crafting: The short version is that battlestaves are the most efficient method. Make those. Good xp (so long as you don't mess around with charging orbs or alching) and affordable. The long version is http://runescoop.com/html/rs_TheRuneScoopSkillOptimizationGuideforRuneScapeCraf.htm.

Hunter: Salamanders.

Mining: Granite is fastest. If you try that and don't like it, try iron. If you try iron and don't like it, well, there's not much else. Do shooting stars too, and be sure to use a dragon pickaxe.

Smithing: What Vulxai said.

Firemaking/Woodcutting: The most efficient method for the two together is to chop & burn teaks. Teaks are kinda slow to get to, though; I would personally prefer ivy for convenience, since I'm always leaving and coming back for farming runs. In that case maples are fine for fm.

Thieving: Your choice of, in order of speed, blackjacking, plunder, or Sorceress's Garden. They all have very different gameplay; try them all and see which you like best.

Herblore: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Potions, http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Unfinished_potions, http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculators/Herbs, http://runescoop.com/html/rs_TheRuneScoopSkillOptimizationGuideforRuneScapeHerb.htm. Have fun.

Agility: Wildy course.

Runecrafting: Natures are fine. Alternately, laws.

Fishing: Fly fishing is fastest. Heavy rod fishing is viable--slower than fly fishing without the sturgeon, but you get agility to make up for it. Monkfish are an option too. http://runescoop.com/html/rs_TheRuneScoopSkillOptimizationGuideforRuneScapeFish.htm

Finally, I'll add that you should make sure to do all the quests which give xp rewards in these skills; they're a great resource, and you should use them as soon as possible, as the xp becomes less valuable the more you level up.