Aviansee

Monky

At my levels what would be the best camping method at them. Hoping it will be around 4 mil but im guessing not with the armour... if so is there any down grade thats still quite effective around my budget. If its not much higher il just go raise some money

Thank you tip it

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

Go for high range defence with things like Granite/Obby Sheild/Dragonfire sheild, Verac's skirt etc. I would use Rune crossbow with broadbolts, and then Ava's Backpack in your cape slot. Also if you have an Arymadal Amulet then that helps a LOT, otherwise you'll have to buy Arma armour which costs loads. I would being around five bunyips, and Bones to Beaches tabs (or just runes for the spell if you have it unlocked). You can actually go into the Arma area if you like, or if you bring something from Zammy/Sara you can just stay out in the main area near the entrance to the Arma incampment.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

I did this with the welfare setup, and it worked pretty good for me, even with 74 ranged.

Also, needing the items for the minions to be unaggro might cost alittle depending on the piece of gear. I didnt use bandos piece because I was far away from the bandos minions.

Helm: Arma Helm > God Coif > Archers Helm

Necklace: Ammy of Ranging > Fury > Glory (armadyl pendant from Temple of Ikov is the main item for arma thats cheap, so you might need to just use this.)

Body: Arma Chest > Karils body > God D'Hide Chest > Black d'hide chest

Legs: Arma plateskirt > Karils bottom > God d'hide legs > black d'hide legs

Boots: Rangers Boots > Snakeskin boots

Cape: Ava's Accumulator > God cape

Weapon: Rune C'bow

Shield: Zammy Prayer Book > DFS > Granite

Wrist: God Vambraces > Black d'hide vamps > combat bracelet

Ring: Archers ring > Ring of Life

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

-Snip-

^ That's a decent setup there but one thing.

Wrist: God Vambraces > Black d'hide vamps > combat bracelet

Barrows gloves would be better than God Vambs because you can pray mage upon entering to avoid the Sara mages and run directly south, then if you stay near the entrance to the Arma area there are 5-6 Aviansie spawns and only 1 other monster of a different faction, a Zammy Bloodveld and if you're wearing an Unholy Book it won't bother you.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.