..:: Tip.It Pixel City -- COME IN, HELP OUT :) ::..

Virtue

sure virtue

shall we have a organiser of who is making a certain building or we will have people making the same thing lol

Nah, thats fine, I highly doubt anyone will make anything thats the same, since most are very unique.

Updated info: Currently, I am revamping it to a .psd, so I can organize the buildings much much easier, and if I ever need to move some around. So thats why I need you guys to only post the image of your building, and I'll add it in.

I've expanded the city size, made a bank, and completed all sidewalks. Back to work on organizing the .psd.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated info: Currently, I am revamping it to a .psd, so I can organize the buildings much much easier, and if I ever need to move some around. So thats why I need you guys to only post the image of your building, and I'll add it in.

Good thinking Batman.

Maybe we can contact the Tip.it Times crew and get them to post it in the paper when its done. :)

md666.gif

Alright, Image updated again, I added some more buildings I made, the 2 beige and the black/grey one, I linked em, looks cool.

nice.. if u dont mind i think we should have ppl start making other thing beside buildings..

just a suggestion.. im still working on my building.. :P

Alright, Image updated again, I added some more buildings I made, the 2 beige and the black/grey one, I linked em, looks cool.

nice.. if u dont mind i think we should have ppl start making other thing beside buildings..

Like what?

Like what?

a swimming pool and a fish market. :lol:

i dunno.. cars.. people street lights, trees, power lines.. GRASS!