The effects of botting on Runescape

Jabbamuffin

Hey guys,

I'm gonna be making a video about Botting on Runescape, which I think will be really interesting. I was just wondering if you could complete this survey (it's really quick) so I can get some data. I'd really appriciate you doing it if you have the time! Any interesting comments/quotes used at the end of the survey will be used but they will be anonymous. So if you do wish to make an interesting point and be referenced in the video then feel free to post on in the thread! It's completely anonymous, so please don't worry if you're going to get in trouble for your answers, just be honest.

Cheers,

- Jabbamuffin

Survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5PK898T

Edited by jimmy_jim
Legit link

Hey Jabbamuffin,

I'm going to move this to Questionnaires as it is more suited to that forum rather than General Discussion. Good luck with your survey!

jimmy_jim

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Hey Jabbamuffin,

I'm going to move this to Questionnaires as it is more suited to that forum rather than General Discussion. Good luck with your survey!

jimmy_jim

Okay, thanks. :)

P.s. Guys there's no pressure on you to take the questionnaire. Obviously I've had to join a large amount of forums to increase the amount of research gathered as I'd have to in any other data collection so that's the reason I'm a first time poster. Also this website is pretty standard and used by most undergraduates and independent university researchers across the UK. Give it a google and check it out first if you want. :)

First time poster wants me to visit a strange site?

Sounds legit to me.

-Wee woo-

1. "My ear's in a cup, I guess that doesn't count..."

2. "So heyyy, that's a pretty reasonable reaction huh?"

3. "So you up for NAFTA?"

4. "That went exactly how I wanted it to."

Well as it's such a prevalent topic at the moment, I've decided to collect some data on it.

That way I can make a video that's informative and accurate without making up statistics on people's feelings and habits on RS like all the other videos seem to do.

It's honestly not a trap guys and I'll post the video on here when finished. But again there's no pressure on you to take the survey if you don't want to, I'm just being honest because I want as many people to take it as possible. The more people that take it, the more accurate the results are it's that simple. I don't have an opion on botting myself and have used it on one of my alts previously, I'm just curious to see what everyone elses stances are on it and the areas of RS that it effects. Again I'll stress that the results are completely anonymous and merely for the purpose of personal research and nothing else.

Cheers for the people who have done the survey so far, really appriciate it! :)