Gold necklaces

010jonathan

I believe people use it for gaining magic XP. They turn the amulets into strung amulets with the String Amulet spell.

Yea that's amulets, but necklaces are worth more and have nothing that usefull as use :o

Oh sorry I misread. Maybe they alch them? Seems like a pretty decent item to alch. It cost 175, natures are 201, and it alchs for 270.

That's all I can think of...hmm...

Big_Stingman.png

Or: It has no use and therefore no big supply demand flow and has a stable price. Ring and ammy on other hand have a training use and thus have supply and demand and if the supply outweighs the demand the prices fall.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I can assure you that there is a reason for it.

I don't want to give away one of my money making methods so I'm not going to say, but there's a definate reason why the prices are the way they are.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever