Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Topic

Dean Ambrose

Who wants to make a banner? Whoever does will get a spot on the Topic Builder section! :D

Most Recent update: Black Ops Multiplayer Teaser Trailer!

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>&hl=en&fs=1&ap=%2526fmt%3D22" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="854" height="504">

Well guys, this is the official Call of Duty: Black Ops topic. This game doesn't deserve to share a topic with MW2 (well, it didn't really, but people did post about it there.) Anyways, this topic is just like Mw2's official topic - try to keep all talk to the CoD franchise, try to keep modding talk to a minimum, and enjoy your time here! :)

BO Campaign Back Story: Coming soon...

BO Real-life Back Story: Coming soon...

All Create-A-Class subcategory section (weapons, attachments, perks, ect): Coming soon...

Maps Section: Coming soon...

DLC: Coming soon...

My favorite Theater Moments: Coming soon...

Topic Builders:

- Starman945 (topic founder, base layout)

- TBA (banner maker)

- TBA (TBA)

[spoiler=Work in Progress]- Topic banner (maker will receive spot on Topic Builder section.)

- My BO multiplayer teaser trailer analysis.

- BO campaign base backstory.

- BO true story backround.

- Old news (will begin with update AFTER Multiplayer Teaser Trailer)

- Section with confirmed weapons, attachments, killstreaks, ect.

- Special Section for DLC for this game.

- Location for my favorite Clips / screenshots given to me via Theater mode.

Already a thread for this, it's three pages back.

Yep, but like you said: three pages back.

Pages bumped back that far are pages that are wanted to be forgotten, so to counter-act that, I re-created this topic.

Meh, honestly, this may be locked, or it may not be. Regardless, that topic had a last post of June 1, 2010. Obviously people wanted it to die out.

Let it be that mabye it died due to slow news, however a new one has been made, and it's at the front. It's getting attention. However, in the case this does get locked, then we seriously need to revive the old topic.