Using up Herbs

Madouge

I've been stockpiling my herbs from miscellania for a while now, and I've decided to get rid of them. What is the best way to use each herb to get the best gp/exp ratio. My herblore level is currently 77 so anything you suggest with requirements above that, I will just save the herb for a later date.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.

Well the cost of herblore is the herbs.

So gp:xp ratio is kinda irrelevant if you've already got the herbs, since seconds are all cheap as chips or easily gettable accept perhaps birds nests.

Basically if you have the herbs for free best tactic is making the best pot you can with each herb to maximise xp.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

My suggestion would be to find the best gp/xp potion that you are happy to make, and sell all the other herbs to buy that particular herb and get the herby exp that way, you can use wiki calcs for the up to date comparisons.

pocket_0aces.png

So gp:xp ratio is kinda irrelevant if you've already got the herbs, since seconds are all cheap as chips or easily gettable accept perhaps birds nests.

Basically if you have the herbs for free best tactic is making the best pot you can with each herb to maximise xp.

I would like to sell the potions afterwards. I don't really wanna make stuff which doesn't sell even if it does mean more exp.

Madouge.png

I'd wait a couple of more days to sell your herbs as they have dropped in price recently due to a bug in MTK.

Some people have received a much larger amount of items than they normally should (about 1,800% larger)

This has resulted in more herbs being sold and bought on the GE that means the overall price on herbs has dropped.

An item needs to be sold a specific amount of times every 24H for the price to drop, if this number isn't reached the price will rise (anyway it's something like this).

Thus you can now figure out for yourself that herbs are rising again and will stop once they have reached their original price tags, perhaps even a bit beyond as a lot of people are now saving all their herbs untill they're worth more, so the required number of herbs that needs to be sold isn't reached thus it will keep rising.

I'd also clean and sell every herb you have and buy unfinish tarromin potions for 1k each and turn them into serums by using ashes (70gp) on it, this yields 50Gp

Now if you aren't a mentally delayed person you can calculate for yourself how much loss you'd sustain if you would make super attack pots (3500gp? per 100 exp) instead of serums.

Ofcourse it takes a bit more time but i doubt you can make that much money in the time you "loose"

Even if you sell attack pots affterward you'd still sustain one hell of a big loss of money which in the end results in a loss of exp unless you intend to play for ever.

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

I'd wait a couple of more days to sell your herbs as they have dropped in price recently due to a bug in MTK.

Some people have received a much larger amount of items than they normally should (about 1,800% larger)

This has resulted in more herbs being sold and bought on the GE that means the overall price on herbs has dropped.

An item needs to be sold a specific amount of times every 24H for the price to drop, if this number isn't reached the price will rise (anyway it's something like this).

Thus you can now figure out for yourself that herbs are rising again and will stop once they have reached their original price tags, perhaps even a bit beyond as a lot of people are now saving all their herbs untill they're worth more, so the required number of herbs that needs to be sold isn't reached thus it will keep rising.

I'd also clean and sell every herb you have and buy unfinish tarromin potions for 1k each and turn them into serums by using ashes (70gp) on it, this yields 50Gp

Now if you aren't a mentally delayed person you can calculate for yourself how much loss you'd sustain if you would make super attack pots (3500gp? per 100 exp) instead of serums.

Ofcourse it takes a bit more time but i doubt you can make that much money in the time you "loose"

Even if you sell attack pots affterward you'd still sustain one hell of a big loss of money which in the end results in a loss of exp unless you intend to play for ever.

I would do tarromin if it weren't for the fact that serum is so hard to shift, even dropping it is a lot of effort.

Madouge.png

What are you talking about? It's just as making any other potion, just the best one exp/money wise i think.

Serum 207 is untradeable and un noteable, so if you want to get rid of a lot of it you have to drop it one at a time.

Madouge.png

I would like to sell the potions afterwards. I don't really wanna make stuff which doesn't sell even if it does mean more exp.

I havent checked the calculations in a few days but when j bought ten herb levels for example super strengths where a -14 gp/exp, why most other sellable potions where over -20gp/exp. So if u sold all the herbs then bought all the same supplies for the lowest lost you would cut your costs down even more.

That's what he means. You don't have to do it, but it is the most efficient, cheapest, and imo easiest because u don't have to buy a ton of different seconds.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

What are you talking about? It's just as making any other potion, just the best one exp/money wise i think.

Serum 207 is untradeable and un noteable, so if you want to get rid of a lot of it you have to drop it one at a time.

Dang i didn't knew they were unnotable, well that's only 1 spot in my bank that i'll never empty.

Thanks for the info :D

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~