Recommended Quests?

xIJakkIx

I became P2P about a week ago and I have seen lots of threads where people are suggesting that you do quests. I have done 2 or 3 now and I realised what they meant, has anyone got any quests for someone with a level like mine?

Attack: 30

Strength: 33

Defence: 30

Mining: 38

Woodcutting: 63

Smithing: 13

Cooking: 24

Firemaking: 38 (I'm going to do All Fired Up when I get my level high enough)

The rest of my skills are all 5 or below. Thanks in advance :)

the new to members section(on the homepage of tip.it) has some reccomended quest to unlock other areas of the world, like priest in peril, the lost city, plague city, etc...

rocko510.png

99 Cooking Since 10/19/10|99 Magic Since 2/13/11|

Quest Cape Since April 2011

Just filter your quest list, check the combat requirements, and do all the ones you're confident you can do. It's hard to go wrong just doing all the quests you can--most of them are useful in some way.

Just check the filter and see which you can do. Be weary of some of the old ones though, they are useless.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Just check the filter and see which you can do. Be weary of some of the old ones though, they are useless.

Yeah it would be easier to list the ones that aren't worth doing. Which is...Rat Catchers, and...well, that's mostly it IMO. The other ones that have weak rewards are usually Monk's Friend or Clocktower or Doric's Quest sorts of affairs that are basically quick and easy quest points. I guess the Elemental Workshop quests are a bit of a hassle (good xp on the first two though).