A void dance quest guide mistake

Prayer potions are very important during this battle as the guardian can drain your prayer and heal itself during the battle.

^That tip is counter-intuitive, if you drink the pot the knight will heal even MORE off you. It has being suggested to drain all your prayers before fighting the guardian. The crewbies might want to change that, unless there is something I do not know.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Prayer potions are very important during this battle as the guardian can drain your prayer and heal itself during the battle.

^That tip is counter-intuitive, if you drink the pot the knight will heal even MORE off you. It has being suggested to drain all your prayers before fighting the guardian. The crewbies might want to change that, unless there is something I do not know.

I noticed that as well: it was far easier to kill the knight once my prayer was gone, as he did not heal himself anymore...or as much, at least!

Yeah, we've caught it. I just finished going through it to make sure everything else was correct, so now I'm going to change everything I noted down, including this. Thanks for pointing it out.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~