best money in f2p?

un4given

1. 50/50 gop

2. FoG

3. ?

I've never played gop but I heard it's one of the best for f2p. FoG I can make around 180-200k an hour. Anything else that's decent? Don't mention flipping, I don't have the time for that. Collecting limpwurts, yeah right. Also don't have 85 mining and runite gp/hour is pretty hit and miss.

edit: also thought about tricking, but don't know how effective that is on f2p (if still effective at all)

Disregard females.

Acquire currency.

Yews are too congested on f2p for it to be anywhere near decent gp/hour.

If you get fishing high enough lobsters can be a good way (when they stop crashing and recover) as you can get the guy to note them on the island instead of banking. Also you could use the hill giant resource dungeon and collect their bones and limpwurts in between killing. Smithing steel bars is also some good gp/hour

Mining iron is about 180-200k an hour with 15 dungoneering

Prob the best for f2p in my opinion unless you have 99 fishing or wcing, but mining seems to be the most profitable f2p skill. Mining rune at 99 can easily be over 300k an hour I would assume.

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

seen people make 2M/hr with cheese+tomatoes+pizza base

A lot of the three obviously

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

and neuter is for animals.

Castrate is humans

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

1. 50/50 gop

2. FoG

3. ?

I've never played gop but I heard it's one of the best for f2p. FoG I can make around 180-200k an hour. Anything else that's decent? Don't mention flipping, I don't have the time for that. Collecting limpwurts, yeah right. Also don't have 85 mining and runite gp/hour is pretty hit and miss.

edit: also thought about tricking, but don't know how effective that is on f2p (if still effective at all)

How long does it take to put a large buy order in for a given item... Let it buy.... Then sell for a few gp over...

Sure it can be much more complicated than that. But if you have a considerable amount of gp (few million or more) that is just sitting there in your bank... Theres no real reason not to do some flipping through the GE especially if you feel the need to make a thread about making money...

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

RUNECRAFTIIIIIIING.

Makes 200k+ tops if you are 80+ rc and it's one of the best long-term money makers. It's already 100k per hour at 50.

If you buy your essence via GOP the profits are even greater.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention