mail options

shurikan

alot of my friends dont use messengers or have an email cuz most of them are over 30....id like to be able to leave tehm messages for when im not on...like say in teh mail box on the game...all jagex would have to do is make a new box for staff only so people couldnt fake being a staff member and mess with people... :D

offline messages for the game. i love this idea. you log on and you can read your offline messages before or during play. it might require a new icon on the control panel i guess, but i like the idea a lot

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

yes, a quite good idea; if I belive right, I think that there was a very complex idea that used mailmen and postage to leave messages.....I'll go search for the topic now.

*Edit*

Ok, here the topic is:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=534 ... light=mail

You really should look it....quite detailed and it should work quite well.

i feel sorry for those high ranked players who get lots of mail from those jealous noobs who call them names :?

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

i think it could work like the way regular online messages are sent. rather than a long note on a page, just a 1 line message as it would appear if the person was online. i personally dont think the postal service npcs are necessary, and especially needing one to open your letters/package for you. just clickinc on your envelope/box should open it... but thats off topic, and really for the other thread

in order to send someone an offline message, that person must be on your friends list. if they are online, their name will be red. you simply click their name and send a 1 line message as if they were on.

similarly, as with other chat options, you could set your offline messages to on, off or friends (only people on YOUR friend list could send you offline messages)

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

i feel sorry for those high ranked players who get lots of mail from those jealous noobs who call them names :?

Spam is the price they'll pay :)

Yeah, I like this idea, even though I have no *friends* on RS who I set a time to meet up and play with. Maybe I'd use it for trading, tho.

lpinkus

Guest mmortalone

yeah, so there was a discussion about this on the official rs forums called "flying magic pizzas"

i kinda thought it was a good idea, before it was considered spam and was closed.

but like you have a unlimited supply of paper and a pen to write messages on so that people can receive them when they sign on. that would be cool.