NDK's Range Tank Blog

Hey there TIF. I'm back and ready to start scaping again, after a year and a half break. Although, most of you know me as Blackarch2, I won't be playing on that account and I will continue my scaping days until I attend college in late September.

About Me

[hide]My name is Andrew and I am 18 years old. I'm Italian and wear the flag with pride. I live in Grove City, Ohio and have been here all my life. I've been playing trumpet for 6, going on 7, years and this September, I will be attending the Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music to pursue a dual degree in Music Education and Jazz Studies. I love all kinds of music and I love to make friends.[/hide]

OK! Let's go!

No Defence K is an account I made back in '07 and I wanted to go for 99 def-99 range with 1 attack and strength. When I came back to Runescape I decided that I wanted to just go for the maxed range/mage tank and didn't care about attack and strength levels.

NDK.png

Starting Stats

[hide]2z8xavp.jpg[/hide]

Goals (start/current/short term/long term)

[hide]

<<Range>>

56/60/70/99

<<Magic>>

40/41/70/99

<<Defence>>

40/40/70/99

<<Prayer>>

12/12/44/??

<<Attack>>

30/30/45/74

<<Strength>>

33/50/70/73[/hide]

Bank

[hide]23wnrlf.jpg[/hide]

Milestones

[hide]2yltq2c.png[/hide]

I only "Target Hunt" when I pk and I will only post 100k+ kills.

100k+ PKs

[hide]34fbc79.png

[/hide]

My Private Chat is on 99% of the time so add me! (I only have 25 friends on my list right now! :-?)

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

I support, do you plan on becoming member? reaching alot of these goals will be extremely hard on a f2p account o.o Anywho, add me im a starting zerker. RSN: Cruel arctic. Ill be on some time tommarow

I plan on obtaining 70+ range, 45 atk, 60+ str and getting 45 dung before turning p2p. Added :shades:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

Be careful getting to much attack/strength o.o in members a lot of the quests give you attack and strength xp. And you don't want to go over 149 combined attack and strength. I think its something like 220k strength xp and im not to sure about the attack xp but i know its a little lower ^^.

Cruel_arctic.png

Be careful getting to much attack/strength o.o in members a lot of the quests give you attack and strength xp. And you don't want to go over 149 combined attack and strength. I think its something like 220k strength xp and im not to sure about the attack xp but i know its a little lower ^^.

Didn't know that! Thanks for the update! I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

UPDATE:

60 Range (50 hp shortly after but no screenie) and 53 cbt!

2yltq2c.png

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...