Which chaotic item should I get?

ghjkl

Sorry for not posting very much info in my OP, I was on cell phone and wanted to just get topic up.

I don't really arma, but was wondering if you would protect cbow under normal gear?

I mainly tds/dks/bandos, I know chaotic shield is good for bandos, but I'd rather take defender against crashers anyway and I use maul there, but would rapier+shield be better than maul?

At tds would cbow make that much of a difference with steel titan?

And I probably won't bring cbow to dks because cannon kills prime anyway and I don't want to risk rapier/cbow.

But is the staff useful for anything or does sol outclass it?

Cbow wouldn't make that much of a difference at TD's using a steel, although the cbow is now pretty damn awesome compared to what it was before.

Chaotic staff is technically better than a SoL, but only by %5 damage, and maybe a few points of magic attack. And of course it lacks the rune saving ability.

In my opinion I would rather save the runes and sacrifice the 5% mage and repair costs.

As for the bow i'm sure it shines now at td's and dk's. And since its accurate getting 1-2 shots in while multibridding might help if you choose to not use cannon.

So far judging from what you do the bow would be best then shield. By the way have you obtained Cls and Rapier?

Low_C.png