Third Tip.It FunOrb Tournament - Signups

jimmy_jim

Hey FunOrbians,

It's been quite a while since the last tournament but they're always fun so we've decided to create a KickAbout League tournament as it was the third most voted for option when we did a poll back in November last year!

Use the following code when signing up:

[b]Forum Name:[/b] 
[b]FunOrb Name:[/b] 
[b]F2P/P2P: [/b] 
[b]Any ways in which you think this could be improved?(Not necessary to fill in):[/b] 

General rules are as follows:

1. It will be a knock-out tournament
  2. Please make sure you have completed the tutorial in the game that is chosen before signing up
  3. No picture, no proof of the win.
  4. This is an *Unofficial * tournament , so if you have questions please post them here
  5. Have FUN!

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Forum Name: Danqazmlp

FunOrb Name: Danqazmlp

F2P/P2P: F2P

Any ways in which you think this could be improved?(Not necessary to fill in): We need more advertising :thumbsup:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^