Runescape down?

Ice_and_Spec

Yea, same thing happened to me as well.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

From the other thread posted only a couple threads down;

Several worlds are down and I suspect that also some of the Lobby worlds are down also (the screen that allows you to choose your world - each player is assigned to a 'Lobby world')

A possible fix for this is to go to Google, and search Runescape (Link here) and under the first result of the Runescape homepage you should see some options (Play now, Grand Exchange, etcetera). Click the Play Now option, as it's suspected to route you to a different Lobby server - one that isn't down (Source, RSOF).

Once you get into the Lobby screen, go to the World Select page (don't use your Favourite world quick option, they may be down) and choose a world that isn't offline. Hope this works for you and anyone else that is having the same problem.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

From the other thread posted only a couple threads down;

Several worlds are down and I suspect that also some of the Lobby worlds are down also (the screen that allows you to choose your world - each player is assigned to a 'Lobby world')

A possible fix for this is to go to Google, and search Runescape (Link here) and under the first result of the Runescape homepage you should see some options (Play now, Grand Exchange, etcetera). Click the Play Now option, as it's suspected to route you to a different Lobby server - one that isn't down (Source, RSOF).

Once you get into the Lobby screen, go to the World Select page (don't use your Favourite world quick option, they may be down) and choose a world that isn't offline. Hope this works for you and anyone else that is having the same problem.

This works ~

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~