Runescape player holds record for most time spent playing.

Slayer_Jesse

If your laughing at someone because they think its pathetic to play 9 hours a day your a loser

learn to troll :thumbsup:

Because you have absolute knowledge of EVERYONE'S life.

Idiots like you drive me mad. You are not the end all. What you think is too much differers from probably everyone else. Same with drinking, sleeping, eatting, etc. You can't say that just because I eat McDonald's every day that I am fat (For example) You can't just make statements like that without sounding like an idiot to anyone out of highschool who knows how to think logically.

That being said, yes I would consider 9 hours a day too much FOR ME. I can't judge others. I don't know there situations. I'd have to agree with Danz's siggy though, if someone uses the "victim" or some other EXCUSE as the reason they play RS so much, that is just sad. People in hospital don't have much to do.

Hell, you insulted me personally. I had an excellent friend who had TERMINAL CANCER. She was an older lady with leukemia. She was divorced, son off at college, and not much else she could do. She played probably 5+ hours a day. I couldn't do that most of the times, except when I'm sick on occasion.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]