Help with itunes please

Tribal

Ok so I use Limewire (its bad I know) to download music, and before I used to be able to hold CTRL and drag songs from Limewire to Itunes to put them onto my Ipod but for some reason whenever iI try to drag them from limewire to itunes it wont let me a circle comes up with an x threw it and it doesnt work, anyone know why? Trying to update my ipod cause i work 12 hour shifts every day and im tired of the same songs lol, thanks guys.

well, first off, if you're going to steal music, use frostwire. It's a free version of limewire pro. As for the music, try putting it in a folder, then dragging it into itunes.

Next time, you don't need to openly admit you're downloading music, Limewire is a peer to peer program where you are trusted not to share copy right information and it's supposed to be a good way to share legal material between friends. As for you're question i don't use Limewire but I do remember you can go into

- Options > preference > download location, something like this but you can make it so the files automatically download to your iTunes music file so you don't need to move them they just appear in your playlist, then sync iPod.

Good luck.

sudn_death.png

I just want to advise everyone to stay away from the discussion of obtaining illegally copyrighted material.

I think the answer to your question though, is that apple updated itunes at some point to disallow the dragging of files between the two programs to help prevent people from illegally downloading. My two cents of that issue.

tFtfA.jpg