Anyone Do Me A Favour?

Animaslayer

Hi Guys.

Sorry about me being INCREDIBLY LAZY but i know some of you may have a program/software that can work this out quickly rather than me writing down many things.

I'm currently 83 Fletching and debating over 99 over the course of the double exp weekend.

Mr friend suggested just buying yew logs and cutting.

Or should I cut AND String?

Or should I do adamant bolts?

using these methods, and the quickly declining multiplied xp, how much exp can I get for each section of the double exp weekend? If you can't understand sorry, what i mean is.

using each method, how much exp can I expect to get during the 2.7x period all the way down to 1.1x at maximum concentration.

Thanks for your time

PS, will the sacred clay knife stack?

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Just do adamant bolts, they're significantly higher exp/hour, and will benefit so much more from the multiplier than cutting/string bows. At the very least, make them for the first few hours. If you like, look into a mousekeys method for bolts, either 456+, or just 5+.

Cutting logs is basically for people that hate stringing bows, it's the same exp but a ton slower and (usually) more expensive to boot.

Just do adamant bolts, they're significantly higher exp/hour, and will benefit so much more from the multiplier than cutting/string bows. At the very least, make them for the first few hours. If you like, look into a mousekeys method for bolts, either 456+, or just 5+.

Cutting logs is basically for people that hate stringing bows, it's the same exp but a ton slower and (usually) more expensive to boot.

How many adamant bolts shall I buy then, if anyone would like to work it out

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P