>>--The Order of the Cabbage Legends--<<

kaibani

Ok for once i will type something serious for you guys so here it is. Dedicated to the order of the cabbage lol.

The Order of the Cabbage legends: True purpose, unveiled.

Once upon a time in a land far far away, which was really just my next door neighbour, a dog died. Well whatever, let's get on with the real story...

"oy! lend me a hand with these cabbages will ya?" yelled Bobo.

Halfway across the field, a young lad looked up. He was fairly new to the order, and also their number one rookie. He has represented the order for many disputes, such as duels, and races. Alot of the people looked up to him, and hoped he would become a fine leader someday, and lead the order proudly.

"ok ok whatever, can ya wait after i'm finished with my cabbage lollipop?" sighed Dan.

"GET YOUR [wagon] OVER HERE THIS INSTANCE OR ELSE I'M GONNA RIP IT UP IN TWO WHOLE LOAVES PUNK!!!"

But it seems our little rookie was the type of [wagon] who was cocky, ignorant, selfish, and lazy. Despite his amazing capabilities, alot of the seniors of the order were reluctant to keeping him in the order. Infact, he's the only reason the order has had so many disputes over the last few months.

"Ya ya...save the trash for later...if you got the energy to yell like that, why won't you get on to it yourself...sheesh.."

"Why you little son of a-"

"Hey!!! Dan!!! Master Yoran sent me to inform you of a mission you're going on!-ow!" yelled a tall skinny fellow as he tripped over a crate of cabbages.

Jack was a tall, skinny fellow, with the biggest heart you could buy off of ebay for $6.98. Uh...right. Anyways, Jack is always clumsy, and is often laughed at. Sometimes you'll find him crying alone somewhere because of a failure. Other than that, he's a hardworking and kind fello.

"Hear that Bobo? Looks like you'll have to get someone else to help you...since i'm going to do some IMPORTANT work for the order...", said Dan.

".....bastard...", mumbled Bobo.

"Er...yeah...so, you should get going now Dan", said Jack.

Without saying anything, Bobo and Dan walked away in opposite directions. It's common for those two to at that way with each other, though it's never been like that before...ever since that incident... Well, that's a different story.

Dan slowly took his time as he walked up the stairs to the Master's room. On the way up, he thought he had saw something run beneath the stairs. He staired for a few seconds and then shrugged it off.

*knock knock*

"Alright old man...what is it this time? Is it something exciting like slaying a dragon? Or do you want me to bring back more rune from the giants area in the wildies? Or, Or-"

"That's enough...please...have a seat. I didn't call you here because I'm sending you out for another mission...but, an infiltration." said Yoran in a low voice.

"What?....What, or who do you want me to spy on?", questioned Dan.

"Dan...We didn't let you into our order mainly because of your strength. Infact, you would be long gone now if I hadn't of stood up for you against the entire council."

"Pffft, enough with the chit chat. Get to the point."

"The only reason why we let you in...is because you're not any ordinary human. You posses the ability of..."

"Of...?".

Yoran closed his eyes, and then looked into Dan's eyes. "You possess the ability of the 'kah'".

"'kah'.....?".

"The ability of 'kah' is the first of the three ancient abilities of cabbage. There are, kah, bah, and gee. Only a select few in this world have the ability to use one of these abilities. It is impossible for a single human to obtain the other 2 abilities while they already have one. First, the kah. Kah is the ability to use your cabbages as your weapon. There are many techniques that you can learn...however, those techniques are all sealed inside 5 different ancient cabbage seeds. It's said that they were molten inside 5 crystals, that can only be broken if provided the right user and materials. Each seed has 5 different types of techniques sealed inside. There are, nature, law, blood, soul, and death. Of course, each category has it's dangers as well. Soul and death are by far the most dangerous techniques, and therefore were banned of usage due to the extreme costs of the user. Are you starting to understand a little?".

"....I think you need more sleep old man".

The old Yoran sighs and stands up. He takes a cabbage out of a box and puts it onto the ground infront of Dan. "....*chanting*..... Cabbage warrior, arise!"

Dan looked at the human like figure that seemed to smell and look like cabbage. He was immobilized by his shock. "That....what....is....that thing?!?!"

"The ability bah, nature type summoning skill, the cabbage warrior. That, is my ability. Now do you believe?"

"....alright....i get it....just tell me what you want me to do for the mission...or infiltration."

"Recently, another group is after the techniques. They are elite shinobi assassains that possess abilities that are equal to that of the ancient cabbage abilities, kah-bah-gee. They know of our abilities, and plan to wipe us out before trying to destroy the rest of the countries. They plan to do that when we are still vulnerable, so that's why they're also after the seeds. We are the only ones able to stop them, especially you. You possess capabilities that surpass even mine. Once you learn these techniques, you will posses enough power to eliminate the threat."

"Haha...so some silly ninjas are after it too eh? I think i can handle them at my current state. I've never lost a match with my Dharok's armour and axe."

"Don't get so overconfident. At your curent state, one of them could kill you instantly, with you not even knowing you ever died. They are silent assassains...and they have great concealing skills. That is why...you need more than just that armour. Here is an ancient realic passed on from the order."

Yoran reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small silver ring, engraved with some ancient writing on it that Dan couldn't figure out. "Take this, it will help you conceal yourself better, so that you don't get noticed too easily by those shinobi. Oh, and one more thing. Please take your armour and weapons off for a moment."

A little confused, Dan hesitated and pulls off his armour and puts his weapon onto the floor infront of Yoran. Yoran starts chanting another spell. For a moment a strong green aura surrounds the armour and weapons, and then it disappeared. "Your weapons and armour are now ten times stronger than it used to be. You will also find it has some 'special functions' i added to it. Go to town now and gather all the materials you need. It will be a long trip, and may take even a year. You will travel up the north trail into the snow country. You will leave immediately tomorrow morning."

Dan grabs his armour and puts it back on again. He feels a strong aura of protection around him. As he picks up his axe, he was shocked to find that the weight had reduced by 75%. Feeling a little more confident, he began walking out towards the door. As he opened it and looked out into the sunset, he stopped as his master gave him some last words of farewell.

"Dan...I'm counting on you".

To be continued....

Sup noobs.

Archimage do you just have to annoy people? (jk you're cool)

cool story, but what is the power of gee?

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

It took years of perfection and im going to continue useing it if I can.

The power of gee refers to what Blipo said in the sig

kah bah gee

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Methinks you don't know what Kah Bah Gee is ^_^

Ok, to make things clear a bit...I HAVE WHATSOEVER NO INTENTION ON MAKING IT ANYTHING LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL SO CALLED "ORDER OF THE CABBAGES" IS. This is really just something i made up with ONLY THE NAME AS MY REFERENCE. THAT"S IT!! GET IT?!?! I DIDN"T DO ANY RESEARCH ABOUT THEIR ORDER I MADE THIS ALL UP AS A COMPLETE SEPERATE THING. IT"S LIKE PLAIN WATER AND FLAVORED WATER THEY LOOK THE SAME BUT THEY'RE DIFFERENT. INVENTED BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE OR GROUP.

lol ok now that i cleared up some things i have noticed alot of people keep asking what the power of gee is well you know what? that's later on in the story! so stay tuned! :D

Sup noobs.

Ok, to make things clear a bit...I HAVE WHATSOEVER NO INTENTION ON MAKING IT ANYTHING LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL SO CALLED "ORDER OF THE CABBAGES" IS. This is really just something i made up with ONLY THE NAME AS MY REFERENCE. THAT"S IT!! GET IT?!?! I DIDN"T DO ANY RESEARCH ABOUT THEIR ORDER I MADE THIS ALL UP AS A COMPLETE SEPERATE THING. IT"S LIKE PLAIN WATER AND FLAVORED WATER THEY LOOK THE SAME BUT THEY'RE DIFFERENT. INVENTED BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE OR GROUP.

lol ok now that i cleared up some things i have noticed alot of people keep asking what the power of gee is well you know what? that's later on in the story! so stay tuned! :D

Caps... Lock.... *shudders*

Oh, and water wasn't invented

And flavored water was a mistake

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

Caps... Lock.... *shudders*

Oh, and water wasn't invented

And flavored water was a mistake

whatever you get what i mean. the point is i haven't tried to copy anything about the actual order and their purpose ok. (Besides the name that is, which i really just used as the one line title on the top of the page. and as stated in my story, there is not one clue or fact that it is in the draynor patch, holy patch, or anywhere in runescape. think of it as another runescape world.) That is all. :mrgreen:

Sup noobs.

ah ha, so its on world 2 then rather than world 7, it all makes sense now... :roll:

If its not about them then you could have titled it 'The order of the cabbage#2 legend'

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

WHAT IT'S ON WORLD 2?!?! ARE YOU PREJUDICE AGAINST F2P PLAYERS OR SOMETHING!!! you know, now that I think about it I am to. :D

Pm me if you need anything proof-read, I may not be very good, but I am always willing to help.

A Seal Clubber is me!

A Oxygenarin is me!

6*9=42

ah ha, so its on world 2 then rather than world 7, it all makes sense now... :roll:

If its not about them then you could have titled it 'The order of the cabbage#2 legend'

omg...whatever lol. i never said one thing that it ever was related to the actual order. it's just a different story with the same title. Infact they are called the "order of the cabbage" while my story is named " the order of the cabbage legends". Ok? we all cool? ok good now bye. :D

Also i won't have any updates for a while cuz im kinda busy playing rpg's adn they take a long time so ya. besides i havent got any inspiration lately. :wink:

Sup noobs.

• 2 weeks later...

Kah Bah Gee! W00t!

Nice story, well thought out, though it DOES have a strange plot...

1690 total and unranked strength. Headed for 1800.

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

I like the irony (no wait, paradoxicality) in how there's a spelling error in this sig.

• 1 month later...