Mass Converting AVI to MP4

Ouchy

As the title says, are there any free ware, or programs that have a trial period, that will convert .AVI files to .MP4, so I can put them on my iPod? I have about 20 files, each around 150MB, and I don't want to do it one by one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I had, but most were junk and I wanted to know which ones were good that fellow Tip.it members had used.

None the less thanks for those, I'll have a look at them soon.

EDIT: Program from the first link doesn't work. I have the second (It only converts one at a time...), third is one at a time too....

None of them can Mass convert.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Any Video Converter is one I've used before, it can mass convert files and it's free. It does hog resources a bit, though, if you're doing a lot of files or HQ files. It converts to and from loads of different formats :)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Thanks for that suggestion Racheya, I'll have a look at it now. It sounds like it does everything I want :thumbup:

EDIT: Yep, that program's perfect. Thanks Rach', this may be locked now ;)

ojdv.jpg