Suggestion - New dungeon

fn6Fc8yY

Hell Dungeon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

This dungeon will be called "Hell Dungeon", it contains various monsters.

Hell dungeon is a very dangerous dungeon, if you die a gravestone will NOT appear, and you will only keep 1 item on death (2 if you have the correct prayer activated when you die)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To get into the dungeon, you need to go down a dungeon entrance located about 15 squares away from the entrance to fist of guthix.

It is members only.

You also need 75 slayer to enter (because the dungeon contains gargoyles wich require 75 slayer to attack)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the dungeon

The dungeon will contain the following monsters:

Black dragons

Gargoyles

Bronze dragons

Moss giants

Fire giants

Hell hounds

...and red dragons

Scattered around the dungeon will be bones, which when picked up take 50 seconds to respawn.

Here is the image of the dungeon:

The red dots are where the bones spawn

The yellow dots are where the creatures spawn

qyzsw3.jpg

Thanks for viewing my topic.

If you have any suggestions for it please let me know :grin:

archsupportei2.png

Red dragons

Gargoyles

Bronze dragons

Moss giants

Fire giants

Hell hounds

...and red dragons

You said red dragons twice, and mentioned nothing about black dragons. Also, add a level requirement to access the dungeon.

Red dragons

Gargoyles

Bronze dragons

Moss giants

Fire giants

Hell hounds

...and red dragons

You said red dragons twice, and mentioned nothing about black dragons. Also, add a level requirement to access the dungeon.

Oh...Sorry, I'll change it.

archsupportei2.png

I'd probably use it for Black Dragons and maybe Fire Gaints, but I don't see any real impetus to have this dungeon created. Reallly, it's a different version of Kuradal's dungeon without the slayer task requirement.

It's not supposed to be a slayer dungeon.

K4ylan told me to add a requirement for the dungeon...so I did, and since gargoyles require 75 slayer, I added 75 slayer as a requirement to enter.

archsupportei2.png

Will this be a multicombat dungeon? Will there be another floor with a "hell" boss? Is there a quest requirement?

Also there isn't a point with a slayer requirement here, unless the "hell" boss requires 75 slayer too.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I'd probably use it for Black Dragons and maybe Fire Gaints, but I don't see any real impetus to have this dungeon created. Reallly, it's a different version of Kuradal's dungeon without the slayer task requirement.

It's not supposed to be a slayer dungeon.

K4ylan told me to add a requirement for the dungeon...so I did, and since gargoyles require 75 slayer, I added 75 slayer as a requirement to enter.

Then why make it a copy of a slayer dungeon with different monsters and no new features? Not a lot of innovation here :mellow:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Why the one item kept on death thing? Seems kinda pointless for a dungeon filled with only slayer monsters.

Now, maybe if this is floor one, and throw a boss at the end...

Seems like a half-baked concept, no offense. Your onto something with the one-kept item, and the hell theme, but at the moment there's nothing special. I also don't think a 75 slayer level is worth it just for the gargs.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Chill... there's no need to get pissed off.

What we're saying is that this suggestion can do with some improvements. Who knows, maybe it can contain a boss monster harder than corp. Or some super-high level slayer monsters. Or adamant/rune dragons. Or even dungeoneering slayer monsters! I would love to see an edimmu in above surface runescape, tbh.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention