What rare(s) to get

Abc1230

Recently, all I've been doing in Runescape is fishing. I'll probably continue doing this for a few months. I've accumulated about 150m from this and I don't really need the money. The value of a gold coin will just keep going down and down. Actual money probably isn't the best thing to have sitting in my bank. It seems that a more reliable form of "currency" is rares, due to the fact that their price will always increase. My question is:

What rare(s) should I buy with 150m that are pretty much guaranteed to increase in price over the next 6 months?

Obviously, I want to make as much profit as possible.

Impressive fishing XP. If i was you i would just flip with the money for a month or two and then buy two/three santa hats before x-mas. this way if you want a quick turn around you could sell them to the "OMG SANTA GO UP AT XMAS" people if you don't feel like keeping. If all you are doing is fishing, flipping with the money surely wouldn't hurt and it wouldn't take much time at all.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Impressive fishing XP. If i was you i would just flip with the money for a month or two and then buy two/three santa hats before x-mas. this way if you want a quick turn around you could sell them to the "OMG SANTA GO UP AT XMAS" people if you don't feel like keeping. If all you are doing is fishing, flipping with the money surely wouldn't hurt and it wouldn't take much time at all.

I haven't flipped since before there were 26 bajillion merch clans. Is there a guide somewhere on how to do this that isn't over a year old?