Are there any other ways besides nightshade to damage yourself?

tedbundty

As I'm sure many of you know, it's worth harming yourself in Barbarian Assault on the first couple waves so the healer can heal you resulting in more points. I'm looking for a more economical way than picking up incorrect eggs. Thanks.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

Just what I needed, thanks! I think I'll try zamorak brews.

By the way this reminds me of like 3 years ago when i was doing the quest with chemical compound. I knew not to drop it cuz it damages you so I was being really careful but my hand slipped i ended up dropping it and killing myself and I lost all my armor because it was before longer grave update lol.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

Wow Zamorak Brews worked great and they're nice and cheap too. I'll definitely be using them from now on. If you use them for first 4 or 5 rounds that's fine because then your defence level is down to one so you get hit plenty (in fact so much that I had to wear armor and almost died twice lol).