Level 117 Looking for CwA/PvP based Clan/Team.

DGK

Recently turned Clanless/Teamless. My ex-clan was named Dragonwood but I chose to leave them, My ex-team was team Fighting Dynasty witch might end up closing soon anyways.

I'm level 117 F2P, my rsn is iDwo0o0od.

Basically looking for a PvP/Cwa based clan and a cwa/pvp based team.

My Bank

101004181912.png

My Stats

tYNDh.png

Thanks for your time. ;)

Recruit me pl0x?

Join downfall and i'lll help you with that bank :mad

Basically looking for a PvP/Cwa based clan

Not Cwa clans. Sorry :P

Sure I'll take a bite at your troll, we aim for at least one pkri a week, along with some CWA wars sprinkled in there somewhere during the week. By "Pvp/Cwa Based" I assume you mean both, and you know we do both. Funny how you think it's cute to troll Downfall seen as a cwa clan when a good amount of our members have a better pvp bank than yours :ohnoes:

Anyways GL.

6590ew.jpg

Sure I'll take a bite at your troll, we aim for at least one pkri a week, along with some CWA wars sprinkled in there somewhere during the week. By "Pvp/Cwa Based" I assume you mean both, and you know we do both. Funny how you think it's cute to troll Downfall seen as a cwa clan when a good amount of our members have a better pvp bank than yours :ohnoes:

Anyways GL.

Usually don't see Downfall do many PKRI's, That's why I said Not Cwa Clans, I did see you guys do some PKRI's like once or twice every 2 weeks or so. My bad if you think it's a troll.

Recruit me pl0x?

Anyways GL.

Usually don't see Downfall do many PKRI's, That's why I said Not Cwa Clans, I did see you guys do some PKRI's like once or twice every 2 weeks or so. My bad if you think it's a troll.

We do PvP every week.

Anyways, gl getting into CR.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan