Ftp Help

yuyu13

I've been ftp for the last three weeks or so, and probably will be for another few weeks. Because of this, I haven't really been playing because I'm really not sure what to do. The only ftp skills I'm interested in leveling at the moment are prayer, ranging, and dungeoneering. I've done a bit of dungeoneering, but I find that it's quite annoying seeing as I can't use my bound items (as they're member items) and am getting rather sub-par xp.

I'd like to keep playing, but I just can't think of anything to do. If anyone could suggest some fun ftp activities or something to do, I would much appreciate it. Just don't suggest pking, I find ftp pking rather bland and I doubt there will be many people around my combat level anyways.

You could do fire making, it is pretty much the same speed in both f2p and p2p. Taking breaks to pk when your wrists get too sore to go on of course. FoG might be fun. Or rev hunting.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

train range on greater demons in german bounty world :P

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂