My First Real Attempt At Pixel Art

KiLLuFoFrEE

well i was browsing through the tip.it pixel city and i wanted to contribute something to it. although ive never tried pixeling, i gave it a shot.

i wanted to do something cool, so i tried to make an Airplane for the pixel city.

i posted this on the thread, but i just wanted to know what you guys thought about a first try. here it is

pixelCity.png

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

the wing on the top looks longer..and it is all good. perhaps a little bit of shadnig.

the end looks a bit wrong. look at a real plane on google you'll know what i mean.

it seems you used the line tool..sometimes it is better to do it free hand. just practice a bit more, your hand will get more steadier.

well done for not drawing weird RS stuff :wink:

1b57366d.jpg

Only things I would say is wrongs r sort of perspectived (is tht even a word?!?) wrongly. It makes it look kind like a chuild drawing, i know its hard, but learning to give stuff correct perspective woyuld help alot

also juts to be my useless picky self i have to say other than military ones how many grey planes do you see?

Most plains are white with coloured parts, maybe try recolouring it?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue