Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself

This is a place for all PKers to introduce themselves to the PvP community. Although you can include any information that you feel is relevant, here is a list of ideas to get you started:

[b]RuneScape Name:[/b] 

[b]When You Started Playing RuneScape:[/b] 

[b]Clan Name:[/b] 

[b]Best PK:[/b] 

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

first to use :grin:

RuneScape Name:elitefgteer

When You Started Playing RuneScape:this acc was made a couple months ago

Clan Name:final assualt(havent found a pvp clan yet)

Best PK:nothing so far

101013165628.png

all the skills are for dg, so it wont be as bad

and the 2 str and att will just be from quest, dont rly car if its lvled or not lol, might get this guy members.

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

RuneScape Name: Gangsterprt2

When You Started Playing RuneScape: Started Playing in 2002, and became member in 2003 thats when i started pking and staking. And have been pking ever since.

Clan Name: Not in any clans now, Mainly Pk solo or with Mates

Best PK: Blue Partyhat, Dragon chain and legs, was a dm :) back in 2006

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

RuneScape Name: Danqazmlp

When You Started Playing RuneScape: around 03/04

Clan Name: N/A

Best PK: N/A

I'm not a Pker by any means. The few times I did pk during my earlier playing, I felt bad for people who lost things when I killed them just as I felt bad when I died, which put me off. I'm here to try and get this area off it's feet and get some good discussions going here.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

RuneScape Name:Mage Lord

When You Started Playing RuneScape: I'm one of them old skool players :shades: I don't have a good sense of time, but the oldest updates I remember was yoyo holiday event, barrows, ancients, slayer- so like 4-5 yrs ago?

Clan Name: I'm not in one.

Best PK: I'm not that good of a pker yet but my best kill dropped around 720k worth.

I'm one of the few pkers who uses mage as my primary method of attack and I'm the only mage that I know of who uses shadow barrages instead of ice. This allows me to lure them deeper into wildy since it doesn't freeze them on the spot, gives me more control over when I do freeze them (as if I use ice barrages-they would most likely be frozen when I don't need them to be and be on immunity when I do-I only freeze them when they're low on hp), it makes any attack pots they might be using completely useless, and I do not notice any significant dpm difference from ice barrage due to the shadow spell's insane accuracy. The only briding I do is switch to obby rings when/if they take their armor off/switch to d hide..and this is only to force them to put melee armor back on. (Else they will still take constant damage-my 99range aint for nothing y'know :) )

RuneScape Name:Mage Lord

When You Started Playing RuneScape: I'm one of them old skool players :shades: I don't have a good sense of time, but the oldest updates I remember was yoyo holiday event, barrows, ancients, slayer- so like 4-5 yrs ago?

Clan Name: I'm not in one.

Best PK: I'm not that good of a pker yet but my best kill dropped around 720k worth.

I'm one of the few pkers who uses mage as my primary method of attack and I'm the only mage that I know of who uses shadow barrages instead of ice. This allows me to lure them deeper into wildy since it doesn't freeze them on the spot, gives me more control over when I do freeze them (as if I use ice barrages-they would most likely be frozen when I don't need them to be and be on immunity when I do-I only freeze them when they're low on hp), it makes any attack pots they might be using completely useless, and I do not notice any significant dpm difference from ice barrage due to the shadow spell's insane accuracy. The only briding I do is switch to obby rings when/if they take their armor off/switch to d hide..and this is only to force them to put melee armor back on. (Else they will still take constant damage-my 99range aint for nothing y'know :) )

Does that strategy work well?

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

• 3 weeks later...
Does that strategy work well?

Seems like it since it's much more difficult for them to get away if they was to run and the obby rings pretty much forces them to keep their armor on unless they want to take very rapid 120-170+ hits. I did change my tactics up a little though, I now switch to c maul when they unequip armor or switch to d hide instead of obby rings. I haven't pked much since though so I'm not sure if its more effective or not.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so I'm new around tip.it as a whole :) but I thought I'd post here ;)

My Current Rs Pure name: Shockeled

Current Stats: 34Attack (Quested), 32Strength (Mostly Quested), 26Magic (non-hp) and 49 Ranged at 32 Combat

I've been playing for a year and a half, and I've been pking for 4/5 of that time :P In case you can't tell, I love pking.

Curent Clan: Clashing Knights ;)

That's all I have to say :) hope I get along with everybody, and I don't mess up this pure o.O

• 1 month later...

RuneScape Names- I----4,I----1,I G0t Skill, Numerous other pure accounts.

Stats- Combat- 105-99 Str. Combat 111-99 Str. Combat 89, 92 mage 92 range.

When did I start playing- Many years ago in runescape classic, yes when you had to use sleeping bags. I have [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] and bunny ears on my oldest accounts.

Best Pk- Years ago in classic I pked a yellow party hat. Recently: Whips, Full dharok and pked Dragon Claws on my hybrid.

Current Clan- I dont clan, Solo all the way. Teaming is weak.

II30XIIVIIE- training