somthign u just ade with photoshop

Chunk_04

if you wanted rated out of 10 say rate it out of 10, don;t tell me rate to rate it 1/10 then tell me I did it wrong

I ain't in the mood to be nice today:

normal sinical paw + 4 hours of non stop exams = grouchy sinic

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Then don't post Paw, we do not need the sarcasm or the useless posts. As for rating it, I think it's pretty good, but I think you should duplicate your tentacles layers, do a radial blur on zoom, and set it to best. And go around 40-50. Then set the layer mode to overlay, and if that doesn't look good try a different one. It'll make them stand out more, plus it'll look coolio. But it does look good thus far and I like the "Pink?" pretty cool.

Then don't post Paw, we do not need the sarcasm or the useless posts. As for rating it, I think it's pretty good, but I think you should duplicate your tentacles layers, do a radial blur on zoom, and set it to best. And go around 40-50. Then set the layer mode to overlay, and if that doesn't look good try a different one. It'll make them stand out more, plus it'll look coolio. But it does look good thus far and I like the "Pink?" pretty cool.

I have every right to post my opnions if it relates to the topic, which it did at first

and to be blunt ur not exactly blame free for making useless posts and pointless sarcasm

anyway before my grouchness gets the best of me in reality its very nice

I'd give it 7/10, definately think you need to do something about the tentacles but not sure what since I ain't that gd at putting what I mean into words.

Definately liking the Pink?

keep up the gd work!

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Then don't post Paw, we do not need the sarcasm or the useless posts.

thank you :evil: "salute to teenageloser"

---------------------------

I think I've seen your previous work. I remember that "pink?" thing. Or is it you?

The first part is girly. I think it is the symmetric butterflies that make it looks girly.

..then it leads to a funky stuff seems a bit off.

I prefer your privious work, if you made those things that I've seen.

1b57366d.jpg

Then don't post Paw, we do not need the sarcasm or the useless posts.

Agreed, if you're in a bad mood and are just going to take your anger out on someone else, don't bother posting here with it, we all have stuff to deal with IRL that gives stress, trust me Paw you're not the only one.

So Chunk didn't explain just right that he wanted his sig rated, give him a break, we're all bound to mistype something somewhere; I think it's safe to assume he ment to be rated as usual.

On topic, I think the piece is too symmetrical, but nice nonetheless, font is cool. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

It wasn't anger juts irritabilty I had meant to attach a rating to tht 2nd post, whihc did make it seem less rude, but kinda forgot cause I got distracted.

but ah well it's done now

sorry for being picky, but I m a picky person if that makes sense

now its been mentioned I do have to agree it is far to symetrical hadn't notice tht b4

Plv6Dz6.jpg