Poison's Night out in P2P

Venomous

@ Rizzle - He's mad because NI died for the fourth time, but before they closed, their last rivalry was with my ex clan along with DK. Flaming my ex clan in the past after we cleared them and sent them running to bh bank, but there wont be any admitting to that.

it's cute that 5 ni sniping your members have made you give up on f2p pvp, im sure dragonwood will not let u have any p2p ones either :wink:

Again, you come on our topics with false facts, and you base our ONE topic of a p2p trip into an assumption thinking that we're done with f2p pvp ? I don't think the military will be fond of you. Stick with sitting on the computer and searching for some more topics to troll mate! :-P

When was the last time you fought in f2p wilderness?

Yesterday actually.

Nope don't think so, it was actually about two weeks ago. You have a policy not to fight in f2p wilderness now lMFAO.

May I see pics of this so called war.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

@ Rizzle - He's mad because NI died for the fourth time, but before they closed, their last rivalry was with my ex clan along with DK. Flaming my ex clan in the past after we cleared them and sent them running to bh bank, but there wont be any admitting to that.

it's cute that 5 ni sniping your members have made you give up on f2p pvp, im sure dragonwood will not let u have any p2p ones either :wink:

Again, you come on our topics with false facts, and you base our ONE topic of a p2p trip into an assumption thinking that we're done with f2p pvp ? I don't think the military will be fond of you. Stick with sitting on the computer and searching for some more topics to troll mate! :-P

Yesterday actually.

Nope don't think so, it was actually about two weeks ago. You have a policy not to fight in f2p wilderness now lMFAO.

Another false fact from yourself, we ran into CR unplanned, thanks for making yourself look stupid once again. Mission accomplished, I am now done on this topic!

tifovsigev3.jpg

Yesterday actually.

Another false fact from yourself, we ran into CR unplanned, thanks for making yourself look [developmentally delayed]ed once again.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence