Poison's Night out in P2P

Venomous

28tz1uc.jpg

Poison decided to have a non mandatory p2p pk trip late night. We roamed around p2p worlds as we got word that DB was out pking with about the same opts as us. We rushed them at BH bank and the run in was on.

Poison Starting: 42 opts

DB Starting: 30-33 opts~ (Confirm?)

poisonp2ppktrip1.png

Lasted about 20 mins or less, we had DB regrouping all the way at clan wars, as they gained more members, we lost more of our GMT members while waiting at BH bank for DB. DB rushed us and we continued to fight by BH stairs, We than used DB's tactic and regrouped at clan wars to get our opts back up + our supplies/bank. In less than 2 minutes, one of DB's members came in our channel saying "gf", I told that DB member we are coming back but he claimed DB left and to "find them" in the wilderness. We rushed BH and found out nobody was there. We had also walked around the wilderness to check if DB was still out.

Ending:

poisonp2ppktrip15.png

poisonp2ppktrip17.png

Thanks for the fun fight DB, regardless of the flames in the channel you brought to us, we know you have much more experience in p2p compared to us, thanks for the fight, not something we find everytime we're out in p2p. Had fun on this 2.5 hour p2p pk trip. ;)

Random pictures of the trip + fight:

Picture13-13.png

Picture14-4.png

Picture15-13.png

101020180432.png

Untitled-4.jpg

poisonp2ppktrip14.png

poisonp2ppktrip13.png

poisonp2ppktrip12.png

poisonp2ppktrip10.png

poisonp2ppktrip11.png

poisonp2ppktrip9.png

poisonp2ppktrip6.png

ytu.jpg

poisonp2ppktrip4.png

poisonp2ppktrip18.png

sfd.jpg

tifovsigev3.jpg

Poison in the wilderness? Must be the apocalypse

That's a pretty bad troll, even for you. Unless you're implying all their wilderness fights never happened. And if that's true, let's travel around in your time machine together. I'd like to go back in time and stop the Jersey Shore from ever being filmed.

hzvjpwS.gif

That's a pretty bad troll, even for you. Unless you're implying all their wilderness fights never happened. And if that's true, let's travel around in your time machine together. I'd like to go back in time and stop the Jersey Shore from ever being filmed.

I'm not sure why you're trying to troll because Poison in the wilderness is as rare as finding a shiny lugia in pokemon. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit angry though, have fun mass recruiting them when they close it will be fun slaughtering Solace and reducing them to the state poison is in now.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

I'm not sure why you're trying to troll because Poison in the wilderness is as rare as finding a shiny lugia in pokemon. I'm sorry you're feeling a bit angry though, have fun mass recruiting them when they close it will be fun slaughtering Solace and reducing them to the state poison is in now.

I don't understand what bringing my clan into this has to do with absolutely anything. Are we not talking about Poison?

hzvjpwS.gif

I don't understand what bringing my clan into this has to do with absolutely anything. Are we not talking about Poison?

Reason you're defending them is because venomous introed on your forums and you don't want to upset the 10-15 new recruits you will get.

eosss4.png

Reason you're defending them is because venomous introed on your forums and you don't want to upset the 10-15 new recruits you will get.

Intro'ing means absolutely to our application process and you're making the faulty assumption that he and I actually get along. But I love that you care so much about both Solace and Poison that you know about that!

It's good to talk to you again, David.

hzvjpwS.gif

Intro'ing means absolutely to our application process and you're making the faulty assumption that he and I actually get along. But I love that you care so much about both Solace and Poison that you know about that!

It's good to talk to you again, David.

nice talking to you too Kimberly don't really care about poison or solace, i'll just be happy when i see them in the grave next to shadow elves and darkness awaits. Will be funny when you guys merge,

eosss4.png

If Poison closes first it's not a merge more like it is a fat kid devouring a mass of cake left over from another kid's birthday. But it seems that with this PK trip that they're not going to pull a RJ and close at the whim of the community.

I ain't even mad.

hzvjpwS.gif

Difference between RJ and poison and solace is that RJ was actually good and accomplished something. While both Solace and Poison are failed remakes, good luck on se v3 and whatever venomous decides to name his next clan!

eosss4.png

Pretty sure I intro'd on their forums for clan friend/guest+, like it said on the intro topic. Take a few English classes before you attempt to troll, otherwise stick with Arabic.

this is coming from am an who origniated from the middle east, settle down bro sorry I have traveled a bit it's called the military btw ;)

eosss4.png

Pretty sure I intro'd on their forums for clan friend/guest+, like it said on the intro topic. Take a few English classes before you attempt to troll, otherwise stick with Arabic.

this is coming from am an who origniated from the middle east, settle down bro sorry I have traveled a bit it's called the military btw ;)

Actually, I was born in New York, Manhattan and lived there for a good 5~ years. And currently living in Canada for 12+ years now. I just laugh at the people that try to troll with false facts. :lol:

tifovsigev3.jpg

@ Rizzle - He's mad because NI died for the fourth time, but before they closed, their last rivalry was with my ex clan along with DK. Flaming my ex clan in the past after we cleared them and sent them running to bh bank, but there wont be any admitting to that.

tifovsigev3.jpg

@ Rizzle - He's mad because NI died for the fourth time, but before they closed, their last rivalry was with my ex clan along with DK. Flaming my ex clan in the past after we cleared them and sent them running to bh bank, but there wont be any admitting to that.

it's cute that 5 ni sniping your members have made you give up on f2p pvp, im sure dragonwood will not let u have any p2p ones either :wink:

eosss4.png

it's cute that 5 ni sniping your members have made you give up on f2p pvp, im sure dragonwood will not let u have any p2p ones either :wink:

Again, you come on our topics with false facts, and you base our ONE topic of a p2p trip into an assumption thinking that we're done with f2p pvp ? I don't think the military will be fond of you. Stick with sitting on the computer and searching for some more topics to troll mate! :-P

tifovsigev3.jpg

Again, you come on our topics with false facts, and you base our ONE topic of a p2p trip into an assumption thinking that we're done with f2p pvp ? I don't think the military will be fond of you. Stick with sitting on the computer and searching for some more topics to troll mate! :-P

When was the last time you fought in f2p wilderness?

eosss4.png

When was the last time you fought in f2p wilderness?

Yesterday actually.

tifovsigev3.jpg